Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If you have the cash I would hop on one of the early Flight 23 release pairs on eBay. Dudes letting them go for like 300. That's if you really want to secure a for sure pair. If you grab one for retail you can enjoy that double up or just sell it to break even. That's my plan.

Last edited:
I see every single release people are gassing up pre orders @ over retail, really? I mean is this like lowkey reselling? Cmon regardless of before or after release if the demand is there people will cop, some will cop overpriced and some might pay the "right" price whatever it is. No need for tha hype. The pics speak for themselves.

If you have the cash I would hop on one of the early Flight 23 release pairs on eBay. Dudes letting them go for like 300. That's if you really want to secure a for sure pair. If you grab one for retail you can enjoy that double up or just sell it to break even. That's my plan.
link?

0.jpg

:lol:

Been pretty good man. Don't have as much time for NT as I used to but I still lurk around and post when I can. Hyped for these shoes though man.

How have you been bro? Haven't seen you around, especially in the 1's threads for a bit. :nerd:

Pizzas always ready though. :nthat:

Im in no thread lately bro ... haha

You set with your pairs bro ?

Holla at me if you feel anxious ;p)

3x for me and one of the last JB releases Im missing ...

The one that started it all...

;p)

link?
Can't post eBay links. But just search. I found my pair. Kicks are only worth what you are willing to pay for them. Some may call me crazy. But a guaranteed authentic pair from a reputable seller from the Chicago area that copped from flight 23 is worth $300 versus me being a salty salty boy on May 30th.

Last edited:
Preorders prices are rising. Stay strong!! I'd wait for the location map before Id do a preorder. The more we panic the higher the prices are going to be. BE STRONG

So he is going to change the form of payment to something other than PayPal and you trust him?

The only thing that made me even consider a preorder is if they took PayPal so I know my money would be safe just in case.

Yall out WAYYY too much trust in Paypal. Believe it or not there are better options out there for buyers and sellers. I use and prefer Square.

Preorders my ***.....Team Retail !!!!!!!!!!!

#QFT

So is Amazon payments safe? That's what dude said he's switching to because of the PayPal crap

It's AMAZON. Amazon is darn near the goat and yall are questioning it? Amazon practically needs a blood sample and fingerprints to be a seller with their payment systems.

IMO preorders are sketch no matter how you're paying for it. I don't preorder anything. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Nobody was complaining just deterring others from purchasing from that merchant. Relax lol, won't be mentioned again.

I agree-every jordan 1 release it's the same ol hoopla and preorder talk. We rly should have a separate thread for it.

Should be getting that location map this week[/quote
Doubt it matters if most stores are barely getting any

Before I knew what was good I'd believe this unnecessary hype. Yall are gassing things. Lol there are "most likely" more of these than Hares and definitely more than Georgetown lows.

This place is hyping the hell outta this show its rediculous, do you guys realize we're doing it to ourselves with all this panic. NO ONE KNOWS for definite how limited they are. We're going by word of mouth and the preorder sites are prospering instead of waiting for FACTS = store locator,

Last edited:
This place is hyping the hell outta this show its rediculous, do you guys realize we're doing it to ourselves with all this panic. NO ONE KNOWS for definite how limited they are. We're going by word of mouth and the preorder sites are prospering instead of waiting for FACTS = store locator,
QFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom