Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

MOhPtut.gif

Nothing wrong with the KO's, its that people want something but don't try to learn anything about it, I understand you may like it just to like it but try to learn a little about the history and what not.  Some people trying to get these don't know the creator (Peter Moore), what year these came out (1985), and why these are important to some sneaker enthusiasts.

Foot locker asked "Who designed the 1s" on fb a while back. 98% of people thought it was Tink. Then they accused everyone who knew of googling because we couldn't possibly know. :lol:

It was funny but I don't care that new kids don't know. Them spending so much money is what keeps the hobby alive. Heads are the minority in this industry. I just don't know why people get pissed about it so much.

Bet a lot of people who watch movies don't know the creatives behind them. A lot of people who play video games do not know the creative team and creator of their favorite franchises. So why should heads be held to that standard?

Foot locker asked "Who designed the 1s" on fb a while back. 98% of people thought it was Tink. Then they accused everyone who knew of googling because we couldn't possibly know.
laugh.gif

It was funny but I don't care that new kids don't know. Them spending so much money is what keeps the hobby alive. Heads are the minority in this industry. I just don't know why people get pissed about it so much.

Bet a lot of people who watch movies don't know the creatives behind them. A lot of people who play video games do not know the creative team and creator of their favorite franchises. So why should heads be held to that standard?
Exactly...cats gettin their panties in a bunch

Foot locker asked "Who designed the 1s" on fb a while back. 98% of people thought it was Tink. Then they accused everyone who knew of googling because we couldn't possibly know.
laugh.gif

I understand what you're saying but I believe you should know at least a little bit of history (especially the ones who proclaim that they're a sneaker enthusiast.)  Sure they're keeping the hobby alive but what about the stories?

Naw, N$#@s b actn like h*)$. Don't respond to my ***** negative. If you getting the shoe get it. Don't post jump talking bout join dates. We all have join dates. If you don't trust or feel my $#!t scroll down. I'm not asking any of you f"#ks for *****. Watch me laugh to my vault on you cock stains.
I think you had to much syrup/codeine my friend, people tend to get like this when it happens:

I think you had to much syrup/codeine my friend, people tend to get like this when it happens:

View media item 1540028

I don't do drank foo. That's just my avatar. All I'm saying is don't tell the next n&%g@ what he ain't gon do. My 3 are for me an my kids cuz. Fu(k if he get them or not. Mine guaranteed y u N#%#@s in lines like slaves. Smfh going thru websites an [emoji]128169[/emoji] when I could walk in the store on and after release day to get mine. The pleasure of the south.

Last edited:
I don't do drank foo. That's just my avatar. All I'm saying is don't tell the next n&%g@ what he ain't gon do. My 3 are for me an my kids cuz. Fu(k if he get them or not. Mine guaranteed y u N#%#@s in lines like slaves. Smfh going thru websites an [emoji]128169[/emoji] when I could walk in the store on and after release day to get mine. The pleasure of the south.
Understandable, GS sizes could be secure fairly easy depending on the size but men sizes not so much with this release.  NA 1s are usually made in smaller quantities than a GR so it will be a little tedious plus the added on fact that a lot of people want these.  It's going to be tough but not impossible, have faith and make the right moves to secure your pair and your children's; enter raffles and if that fails try online.  Oh and welcome to NT!

Walzing into your store and picking up 3 pairs after release day? Lol

Hell yea ppl sleep down in the south too easy on RD *kicks feet up and sips tea* lol @ the hype cities some of Yall live in :lol: :rofl:

Understandable, GS sizes could be secure fairly easy depending on the size but men sizes not so much with this release.  NA 1s are usually made in smaller quantities than a GR so it will be a little tedious plus the added on fact that a lot of people want these.  It's going to be tough but not impossible, have faith and make the right moves to secure your pair and your children's; enter raffles and if that fails try online.  Oh and welcome to NT!

You don't get it do you. I'm new to niketalk but jordans and releases are old to me. I'm from Mississippi where its country as hell but we know shoes. Chicago 1's don't change a thing. They are not going to get the attention they should. If they were in your area yea but here they will pass by them. Very easy if I wanted 3 pair in my size I could get them plus the kids. No lie

Back
Top Bottom