Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Wouldn't even go by what an instore employee would say. Jersey retail employees 24/7 salty, but feel somewhat upper echolon with their stock I bet
laugh.gif

Is anyone goin with the red laces out the box for the first wear? I figured most will go wit the black laces first.or white.so I'm thinkin bout usin the red laces first to be a lil different

CAN"T WAIT for this damn release. I'm hoping this is gonna be a super GR like Hares/Oreos. I usually wait awhile before I unDS my Js but if I win a raffle for these, I'm wearing them right out the store  
smokin.gif
Not happening

Either you do raffles..wait on long lines..pay extra..risk striking out online..or finnese the plug....none of its fun. ( well..maybe finessing the plug is...FINNESE!)

my fun is paying retail, without enduring nightmarish lines. Im fortunate if im up, I can scoop a guaranteed ticket from my local shoe spot during zombie hours..Its worth wateva line is there..knowing 100% in adavance im getting my pair at BOX PRICE

why are you even posting this? good for you. congrats. no one cares.

now, someone tell us real release info.

It seems like we're all going to have to put in some serious homework entering raffles, camping in store or online for these.

I hope everyone gets at least their one pair here, may we all flourish next week.

Walter..

Is anyone goin with the red laces out the box for the first wear? I figured most will go wit the black laces first.or white.so I'm thinkin bout usin the red laces first to be a lil different
Black is beautful. Got some illegitamate mix babies out hurr #splashbros

Breds, not banneds. Banneds released only in outlets the year or 2 before royals and Breds...
[emoji]128527[/emoji] I don't call any Air Jordan that's a black/red colorway "Breds" they are playoffs if anything.. This shoe to me is the banned's (with/without the X on the heels) or the [emoji]128121[/emoji] Devils shoe as Jordan called them in 1985. View media item 1540250

I'm doubling up so one pair will have red laces and the other black. The extra black laces will go to something else.

I'm the opposite, hope there would be enough that they take a few years to have secondary market value. Hope everybody and their momma are able to get a pair, hypebeast, collector, casual sneaker wearer, the old dude at the bar LOL. Trying to cop like everyone else, but if I strike out oh well.(its all wishful thinking but go for yours like they are more limited than anyone is making them out to be..)
I feel you my man, am getting to old to hunt down sneakers.. I hope everyone here that's a fan of MJ or if your a[emoji]128523[/emoji] blood and even a young kid just starting to collect.. if you don't then you can wait 21 more years.. View media item 1540282 just don't be this kid.. If you are, kill yourself..[emoji]128128[/emoji]

I'm just trying to get a pair first before I make after party plans with laces. If laces are important, y'all can have mine if you lock down a 14

I feel you my man, am getting to old to hunt down sneakers.. I hope everyone here that's a fan of MJ or if your a[emoji]128523[/emoji] blood and even a young kid just starting to collect.. if you don't then you can wait 21 more years..
Yeah man, my energy level is nill. I'll do raffles within walking distance of my job and try online. That's all I got as far as a plan LOL

I caved in and paid $250 shipped for preorder. Some will pay $174 (with tax in NYC) so it's about $76~ $90 over retail but at least i know i don't have to break a sweat is well worth it to me. Good luck everyone EXCEPT resellers! lol

I definitely agree these will not be as limited as the frags or the breds knowing they will have family size run but there is a big demand out there, and the corrupt stores that will hook up their homies with 3 pairs

Repped!

Appreciate the preorder hook up!

Back
Top Bottom