Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

We won't be getting Chi 1's. Sad 
I don't even remember the PI getting the Black/Reds or the Royals.  I remember the Shadows and Black Toes releases there (Shadows sat for a weekend at Nike Park at the Fort; and I was at the Black Toe release at Titan)...

OR I just wasn't aware of the Black/Red and Royals since I was so consumed with life there... 

Hope things work out for you, Pare!

Last edited:
After hitting all my raffle spots today, I came to the conclusion that if you didn't preorder you're donezo

Over 200 entries for a single size run for pretty much every location lmao

Any call back is a blessing at this point.

2 hours ago....
laugh.gif
come on bro be real

in before mocha chip comes in to scold everyone for going off topic about the FNL box eating.

Did i read somewhere Kix Square was sending out pairs this week?

After hitting all my raffle spots today, I came to the conclusion that if you didn't preorder you're donezo

thats why i don't think Trappedintime and his 50+ entries doesn't mean that much. Would mean something if all of that was entered at one spot. But 2 at each spot? Still going to take a ton of luck.

pound4pound

please baby jesus. Just one of my pre-orders come through and send me an email my pair is being shipped! Need some love right now.

IF THERE IS A SPOT DOING FCFS WHEN IS THE BEST TIME TO LINEUP TO BE FIRST IN LINE FOR THIS RELEASE

It really depends on the location and the release. I've personally seen people line up right when the mall is about to close. I've also seen pics of people/ghost chairs lined up days before a release.

I don't even remember the PI getting the Black/Reds or the Royals.  I remember the Shadows and Black Toes releases there (Shadows sat for a weekend at Nike Park at the Fort; and I was at the Black Toe release at Titan)...

OR I just wasn't aware of the Black/Red and Royals since I was so consumed with life there... 

Hope things work out for you, Pare!
B/reds and Royals dropped here, for sure. lol.

Oh well, if my friend doesn't go through then so be it. I already have a pair of Chi's, might find something else. Thanks! 

Back
Top Bottom