Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
My most sought after shoe this year...

#1 Chi 1
#2 Blk/Red 11 low
#3 gtown 11 low
#4 Hare 7

Right now, I'd like

Jordan X Doublenickel
Jordan 1 Chicago
Jordan VIII Aqua

They haven't said what the 11 release is going to be this year. I like all of the XI lows (though they're going HAM this and last year).

And they retro'd in 94, 03 and 13.

Last edited:
Canon 6D + 24-105L or 50mm 1.4.

Dude is ignoring my request
mean.gif
- I tried reporting the photo, but nothing goes to facebook, it's only sent as a message to him.
Damn man 
mean.gif

Alright, so we should be expecting pics by this week or for the next 2.

Last edited:
I thinking these might be less than the Legend Blues but way way more than the Frags
Can't get much more limited than Frags and more widely available than the legend blues so i'd venture to say ur in the right ballpark...nostradamus

It would be great but I think they will be more limited in quantity.
They will be the same, maybe more. The BWs had no allure to them for reason idk why. The problem with them or at least for me was the allocation of pairs. I live in SF and the Bay Area had very few pairs to go around (maybe I am wrong but seemed true). I'm size 9 which isn't easy for 1s especially OG Hi's but fortunately was helped by someone on NT. Hopefully they distribute these pairs more appropriately.

They will be the same, maybe more. The BWs had no allure to them for reason idk why. The problem with them or at least for me was the allocation of pairs. I live in SF and the Bay Area had very few pairs to go around (maybe I am wrong but seemed true). I'm size 9 which isn't easy for 1s especially OG Hi's but fortunately was helped by someone on NT. Hopefully they distribute these pairs more appropriately.
No quantity wise
I wonder if the prices will skyrocket on a few months just like the shadows did. Og 1s always sell good

My most sought after shoe this year...

#1 Chi 1
Fixed. The only release I'm lookin foward to and will be purchasing this year. Unless other 1s magically restock. Currently on the hunt for NYCs in a 10.5. Best I've seen is 300 shipped. I'm only lookin to pay 250-270. Hopefully I can cop at the price come ASW.

My 2013 Jumpman Chicago 1 will be my snow shoes for this "Historic" blizzard in NYC. 
Don't do it because that plastic going to Freeze and crack your socks will get wet they will freeze and you will have to get your toes cut off due to frostbite

i hope I can cook when this release on MAY.

Ill try my best to double up if possible

with Remastered Height and Black White leather this will be a monster shoe!

i hope I can cook when this release on MAY.

Ill try my best to double up if possible

with Remastered Height and Black White leather this will be a monster shoe!
I need 2 pair of these
Chill with this doubling up, man; I respect you want a pair to wear later or keep for a collection but let the rest of us who didn't get the 2013 pair cop these, remember others want to wear these too.

Chill with this doubling up, man; I respect you want a pair to wear later or keep for a collection but let the rest of us who didn't get the 2013 pair cop these, remember others want to wear these too.

And there are a lot more who want to resell these. I would rather someone who plans to wear later double up than someone who just wants to resell

And there are a lot more who want to resell these. I would rather someone who plans to wear later double up than someone who just wants to resell
Can't argue with that, you're right; I know when these release my internet connection will be severely bad because I have a hotspot, just really want a pair of these man; no way I'm paying resell

Can't argue with that, you're right; I know when these release my internet connection will be severely bad because I have a hotspot, just really want a pair of these man; no way I'm paying resell
I have never doubled up until the Colombia 11s. Only because they age so badly. Planning to double up on these and white cement 4s whenever they're remastered. People been doubling up for years, people who stock a pair or 2 don't hurt you. It's the people that know kicks are popular right now that see $$ signs on iconic kicks.

I have never doubled up until the Colombia 11s. Only because they age so badly. Planning to double up on these and white cement 4s whenever they're remastered. People been doubling up for years, people who stock a pair or 2 don't hurt you. It's the people that know kicks are popular right now that see $$ signs on iconic kicks.
True, especially when these, the Hares, and Bordeauxs come out, people are going to see these as meal tickets and you know how hype beast are

True, especially when these, the Hares, and Bordeauxs come out, people are going to see these as meal tickets and you know how hype beast are
The ONLY reason why I'm contemplating doubling on the Bordeauxs and Aquas is the fact that they are my 2 ALL TIME favorite Jordans. I was never that big on the overhyped 11s, 3s, 4s, or 5s. 

I'm buying one pair of the hares to stock. That shoe is a collectors peace to me; that WHITE leather and suede combo never sat well with me. 

Back
Top Bottom