Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
mean.gif

Yeah.... I would search for a PLAN B, C, D to Z right now bro!

It's very revealing how much some of you guys value your time. With the countless hours spent running around gathering tickets and not even to mention the gas wasted, wouldn't you rather just pay that same amount to acquire a pair in the secondary market?

p.s. this is only MY OPINION (sorry for any feelings that I have hurt)

I agree with what someone else said, it does make it fun. My wife and I had off work Monday so we drove around to a few stores, had lunch, took the kids to a mall we haven't been to in 15 years. I enjoy getting the tickets.

Last edited:
It's very revealing how much some of you guys value your time. With the countless hours spent running around gathering tickets and not even to mention the gas wasted, wouldn't you rather just pay that same amount to acquire a pair in the secondary market?

Some people enjoy the feeling of the chase.  Hunting down spots giving out tickets.  Doing investigatory work to find out information about the release.  

Maybe some people enjoy the feeling of putting all the work into searching for things they are passionate about, and then being rewarded for the efforts with a prized win.

Hunting for tickets can also be a reason to break the monotony of the week and get to go places you rarely visit.

Some people also would rather spend the extra cash to avoid the stress of going around looking and entering raffles, who feel that their time is of personal value.

It's all subjective.

I personally enjoy the hunt.

I agree with what someone else said, it does make it fun. My wife and I had off work Monday so we drove around to a few stores, had lunch, took the kids to a mall we haven't been to in 15 years. I enjoy getting the tickets.
yea it's fun running around getting tickets

My point is that there's no reason to be hating on those that put in effort to get a pair(s), especially when most of us had a day off to casually make some stops and take care of business. If you didn't want to bother doing any raffles, great. I just don't see why you'd knock people for trying at a whopping expense of a few hours and $15-$20.

For some people it is, for some it isn't. Wouldn't be as much fun in life if we were all the same.

So you telling me I can save $200+ dollars buy just riding around and going to malls. I'll take that ANY day! Plus the personal satisfaction of getting that winning call is great. Dudes that complain or even comment on someones hustle is plain lame to me. They just don't get it! Those $300+ pre-orders are being filled, by the very method they are knocking, guys doing footwork and entering multiple raffles and going to stores. If I miss out, I want to say I put the work in and tried my hardest, not buy saying the guy didn't come through for me.

So you telling me I can save $200+ dollars buy just riding around and going to malls. I'll take that ANY day! Plus the personal satisfaction of getting that winning call is great.[COLOR=#red][COLOR=#red] Dudes that complain or even comment on someones hustle is plain lame to me. [/COLOR][/COLOR]They just don't get it! Those $300+ pre-orders are being filled, by the very method they are knocking, guys doing footwork and entering multiple raffles and going to stores. If I miss out, I want to say I put the work in and tried my hardest, not buy saying the guy didn't come through for me.

So you telling me I can save $200+ dollars buy just riding around and going to malls. I'll take that ANY day! Plus the personal satisfaction of getting that winning call is great. Dudes that complain or even comment on someones hustle is plain lame to me. They just don't get it! Those $300+ pre-orders are being filled, by the very method they are knocking, guys doing footwork and entering multiple raffles and going to stores. If I miss out, I want to say I put the work in and tried my hardest, not buy saying the guy didn't come through for me.
Let's see... I paid $275 shipped for my preorder

I live pretty far away from malls (nearest is 20-25 min) and the others are dispersed. I would've wasted $25 in gas, as well as 4 hours of my weekend time... so **** that, I enjoy my weekends. After tax I still end up paying over $200, IF I win, not to mention all of the time I wasted

Back
Top Bottom