Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
12 tickets and no call backs in Chicago...:x :lol:

Oh well, if it's meant to be online, I'll get a pair. If not, I won't miss it. That's the great part about missing other hyped releases, once you miss one that you thought you couldn't be without, other stuff is just whatever.

Either that or I'm old and washed. Yeah, it may be that. 8)

The problen with this release is that it's a lot of people's only missing OG AJ1 shoe (that wasn't released in the past 10-15 years) that they REALLY wanted.. Chi 2013s or 2014 KOs are a small consolation prize.

This is one of them pairs where I will buy extra ish just to up the employees commission that day.Show a little appreciation.My local hoh is the best,stay looking out :smokin

Last edited:
Copped a nice jacket. For 14 bucks. Racks cleared in 5 mins. They got some decent apparel.
that's how the stores get people. Everyone expect kicks but they got clothing instead and most still leave with something.

a review of the shoe . he said they are super limited. im real scared now.

This is going to be really bad, sadly. It would've been nice to have these but if you don't have a preorder or have gotten a call, you're probably SOL. Online is going to be horrible come Sat with all the bots/ATC services.

This is going to be really bad, sadly. It would've been nice to have these but if you don't have a preorder or have gotten a call, you're probably SOL. Online is going to be horrible come Sat with all the bots/ATC services.

With finish line stay crashing I've been 100% successful ever since the infrared 6's

DMV? Only HOH in Pentagon City has these (and not many) and they're making calls today. Not sure about Tysons.

Pentagon is not the only HOH with these in VA. Springfield Town Center is doing calls today as well. Tysons is FCFS. All the other retailers in VA like DTLR will probably be calling between today and tomorrow.

Last edited:
DMV? Only HOH in Pentagon City has these (and not many) and they're making calls today. Not sure about Tysons.
Pentagon is not the only HOH with these in VA. Springfield Town Center is doing calls today as well. Tysons is FCFS. All the other retailers in VA like DTLR will probably be calling between today and tomorrow.
I didn't know about Springfield but I got my ticket at the Manassas Footaction and was wondering when they were doing their's.

I guess i already strucked out on these... i havent preorder it or participate any raffles.. damn cannot imagine how its going to be online this SAT. if i cannot take a another L this season. i struck out 3 times. and my record for this season 1-1 ..

Shouldn't compare a GR to these

These are gone quick on FNL.

Black and reds were gone in seconds
what if i get in the line for these on fnl.com around 3AM? will that increase mi chances on getting dem? I'm willing to break night for these. Im off this sat

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom