Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Bout to make this RF run later... No calls don't expect any.. Expect to strike out, Expect to pay resell, I don't care though.. Finally got my bred futures for one hell of a price and it's almost been a year fighting for those so watever

Well let me rephrase that I don't think I got scammed I believe something is fishy though. This guy said he went to the opening and he got 3 pairs there. So if you look on his IG you clearly see 1 pair on his receipt he had 1 pair purchased. When he sent pictures I didn't notice until after the lace bag wasn't attached which means they probably aren't DS like his listing states.. Then go back to his IG he had pictures in them.
I paid Tuesday he said he would ship yesterday.. So yesterday he says that he did I'm like where's the tracking. He couldn't produce it he said PayPal would update it. So I know from my own experiences when you ship via PayPal you get a receipt and order tracking all of that you should have access to it immediately... All in all its getting fishy and I'm on the brink of opening a case up I don't play games

He's just holding on to your money to cop his pairs lmfao

Last edited:
Well let me rephrase that I don't think I got scammed I believe something is fishy though. This guy said he went to the opening and he got 3 pairs there. So if you look on his IG you clearly see 1 pair on his receipt he had 1 pair purchased. When he sent pictures I didn't notice until after the lace bag wasn't attached which means they probably aren't DS like his listing states.. Then go back to his IG he had pictures in them.
I paid Tuesday he said he would ship yesterday.. So yesterday he says that he did I'm like where's the tracking. He couldn't produce it he said PayPal would update it. So I know from my own experiences when you ship via PayPal you get a receipt and order tracking all of that you should have access to it immediately... All in all its getting fishy and I'm on the brink of opening a case up I don't play games
Yeah sounds suspicious. But maybe he shipped it outside of PayPal and entered the tracking info manually. I don't think it takes PayPal that long to update though.

don't got a whip or a drivers license so that ain't an option for me. Plus ima wind up paying $15 to go to rf. :smh:

Heading there later today. Gotta head back to the crib to pick up something. I live by the Belt anyway so it'll be more convenient.

And I technically don't have a NY state license. When I was living in FL I just decided to drive here when I moved. **** NYS insurance

Is there any trick to footlocker or eastbay sites. I usually just go with NDC or FNL. Do you basically keep hulk smashing add to cart and hope for the best?
This usually works on those sites, they're horrible bro.

Exactly my thinking I think he's holding my money and basically using it as a preorder either way I'm pissed about it I hate wasting my time and my thing is don't tell me your gonna ship then don't and not communicate me what's going on I dislike Liars if he was honest and was like hey i got tied up and couldn't ship I'll be 1000% understanding we all got lives outside this sneaker thing

I missed a DM from a homie that works at DTLR from my other IG acct.

" Sorry u never hit me back. I let ur ticket go. Wasn't sure what to do."

Didn't think he would be able to pull thru for me.

damn
[IMG]

U guys cannot imagine how messed up this release is out here in hungary. the whole country will get 2 size runs and thats it. a really small group of guys know about it right now and when it turns out its gonna be a huge thing. pentagons top secret infos are nothin compared to our plans im pretty sure in that 
laugh.gif
 one pair is secured to us but i need one more to keep on stock. wish me a lot of luck fam cuz its gonna be a riot on saturday morning.

U guys cannot imagine how messed up this release is out here in hungary. the whole country will get 2 size runs and thats it. a really small group of guys know about it right now and when it turns out its gonna be a huge thing. pentagons top secret infos are nothin compared to our plans im pretty sure in that :lol:  one pair is secured to us but i need one more to keep on stock. wish me a lot of luck fam cuz its gonna be a riot on saturday morning.

Damn nike got people pulling top secret missions and ish to cop these

You could live here your entire life and legitimately have no need to drive anywhere. One of the few spots in the world where you can get away with this :lol:
he playing games or trying to catch another pair on saturday.

Loved NY being able to hop on that subway.One of my fav summer places

Back
Top Bottom