Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Got my pair from FTL at Deptford Mall!! 
nthat.gif
 Now I gotta lock a pair down for the gf

You guys are lucky you have your girl to help. My gf left for a summer internship this morning so none of the spots would let her sign up because she wouldn't be here . Even if I had her ID ... I guess that's fair but I still was annoyed with that

so are they making calls now? havent hear anything yet but i was just wondering would they make the call now or around 6-8

Congrats bro. Entered there with my girl but no calls for either of us

South east. North of Detroit in the burbs
My girls lives in the west side so only reason I entered at 12 oaks lol
Word word, grew up in rochester till I moved to Chi...there's some really lowkey spots in Flint. 

All the Bham kids go to 12 oaks, somerset, idk if they venture to lakeside though, couldn't remember too many in the know sneakerheads going there when I used to live there in 2012

I'm eating! Got called from Fordham HOH about 30 minutes ago! Good luck to all the heads out there still searching, hope there's a slice for all come Saturday!

You guys are lucky you have your girl to help. My gf left for a summer internship this morning so none of the spots would let her sign up because she wouldn't be here . Even if I had her ID ... I guess that's fair but I still was annoyed with that
should have had her sign up for your size and then be first in line to pick them up the day of release for the raffles not claimed(if she got a call that is)

Odd trade IMO

If you have legit 88 3's it shouldn't take much to get Chicago 1's

Not even hyping the current market price but still
laugh.gif
not to derail the thread but, dont have 88s, i was curios about  trading 1s for 88s is it  an even trade,but i guess thats more of a personal opinion to what each person values more to them,respect

Just got a call that I thought was for sure it. Ended up being for a job interview instead. Can't I'm a lil disappointed it wasn't FTL.

Back
Top Bottom