Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
@tang

:frown: man i tried to help a little the community, rather than the sellers. thats what i basically joined for. to give and receive good, real, right, full, specific info if possible and discuss nike and jordan sneakers. I guess for limited number releases like this its best to keep some things pm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, Don't listen to these Foolio's @Sneekaz    DO YOU!

Post those links and Click away!

There's 1000 other sneaker groups whom have the same info and are flourishing Across the WWW.

appreciate airraab. sending two links your way, idk if they are getting these 1s

check it out.

night all

If I can call some places in the morn/afternoon

Ill see whats happening.

nyc you already know the info

duck man, no calls 
frown.gif

@tang

:frown: man i tried to help a little the community, rather than the sellers. thats what i basically joined for. to give and receive good, real, right, full, specific info if possible and discuss nike and jordan sneakers. I guess for limited number releases like this its best to keep some things pm.
It's all good till you post a site no one knows about and you blow up a spot and make it more difficult for others to cop who did their research. When releases like this roll around I take it to PM, try to do that

Last edited:
Damn Nike has to be kidding me!? Another Air Jordan 1 release that will basically not be available over here in Europe. What a bunch of jerks!

None of my spots got them... these were the same spots where Breds, Royals , shadows and knicks all sat on the shelves for days.. EU release seems extremely limited

5 tickets, no calls. Sadder-week leading into Sadder-day. Hopefully NDC/SNKR tells me of my fail before I have to go coach my sons baseball game. The way the sites been acting the past 2 weeks I'm not confident in that happening.

Back
Top Bottom