Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Sun Valley Mall in Concord Ca only getting 15 pairs of Men Sizes and 16 in GS? can anyone confirm?

This thread is crazy. Got me stressing out like I'm gonna strike out, then I look to my left and realize I already have a pair lol. Slits Crazy.

might have to break out my supreme camp chair and go camp out somewhere in the H.
glasses.gif
Where are they doing FCFS? 

This thread is crazy. Got me stressing out like I'm gonna strike out, then I look to my left and realize I already have a pair lol. Slits Crazy.
Don't see why you would.

This should be like the 11 Columbia's.

If anything the issue is the sites that are gonna shut down due to overload.

Snkr app because they still get pushed ahead of everyone else #onlyshot

Who told you that lie
Yeah, that's BS too. Dudes on here take a sample size of 20 people and determine that the website was a flop and the app has priority. It doesn't. It accesses the same servers, and when they suck like they did last Saturday you can see it in action. Took 4 hours or more on the app just like the site. And suddenly they were both cooking at the same time. Not a coincidence.
Only took me 40 minutes on SNKRS for the bred xi, I'm gonna need some of that luck this week FA sho

In my city before raffles we tossed those chairs man and it was usually enough of us to take the dudes on if it came down to that once you get in line you stay unless you gotta get food piss whatever no ghost chairs what so ever

I haven't seen too many videos/pics of people throwing them chairs out of the way, so i think they do respect them

Last edited:
Alright gave up. Don't know of Roosevelt field attempted to pick up they phone to make a call or what happened

Back
Top Bottom