Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
All this waiting by the phone. I called my plug to comeby for 6 hrs too. I've been a nervous wreck playing witcher 3..and I just picked up bloodbourne for 40 ( YaY ). Besides that..im dry as a bone over here

Last edited:
*Whew. Close call there.  Struck out at my go to store, but got the email from this guy:

Good luck to all those still on the hunt.

If you're going to camp out, remember: Life > Sneakers

Last edited:

Since all of you got raffles I need yall to stay offline tomorrow.  Let's be courteous to others and let them have a chance to score a pair.

Also, everyone else please limit yourself to one pair if especially if you were not alive in the 80s.
Nah this was a 3 pair minimum shoe imo. 1 to rock 2 to stock. I lucked up and locked my 3rd pair today, so i'm done. Good luck to everyone though.

Don't think they done with e-mails... are they?

That Market location raffle 12-4pm impossible to make it
mean.gif
Scratch that... Just checked spam on a burner account and I hit at Hilltop as well....

roll.gif

Got the call from Baldwin FTL. Stoked AF! First time winning a raffle for 1s beside Bred 1s. Now waiting on Shiekh, Niketown, and UNDFTD...

Struck out with Shiekh raffles. 0/6 on raffles so far. Only hope left is Sharpstown and that will very likely be another L. Congrats to all who won raffles. Enjoy your kicks. I'm out.

LA fam cooking, I shoulda hit NTLA but was too lazy to make that drive from the westside, hoping I can come up at NTSM and plug the homie back east

Since all of you got raffles I need yall to stay offline tomorrow.  Let's be courteous to others and let them have a chance to score a pair.

Also, everyone else please limit yourself to one pair if especially if you were not alive in the 80s.

Repped. This made me laugh.lol. Wishful thinking but I stand by your statement. Wanted a pair myself but a little tight on the funds. I can get away with copping but its pushing it. Game time call tomorrow morning. If it's anything like last Saturday, might as well just try at 10/11am here on the west coast. Haha

Back
Top Bottom