Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Crowd of chatty patties

:rofl: I was only kidding but I guarantee one of these nerds will quote me with a salt meme etc. I'm not salty at all. I entered the raffles with a chance to win. It didn't happen. I still have a shot online. If I fail it's cool.

Funk dat. Worrying about my own pair. Every response type of thing yuh know?
How you looking over there :nerd:

Can't complain. Kix Square and Shiekh confirmed. Hoping Shoe Gawds and/or Fam Price comes through so i can pop those for whatever i paid. Not really a oop but its better than the alternatives. Was hoping to hit at NTLA and/or NTSM so i could pass those on, but no dice.

I don't need more than 2.

Leaving work early to pick up a pair of shoes in an inconvenience to me. That's just reality.
You are right, i don't need these shoes. Then again, no one really NEEDS them, its just a shoe.

I can't argue about the work thing, I get it, completely. But you should have known was what i was trying to say.

Hope it works out for you.

This is outta hand. I think im on my way out very soon. I hate games and jb is playing the biggest game of all with these 1s. How do they not see the demand and make them a true GR?

i know the manager in one of stores for 20 plus years he told me to come early and see what he could do for me on one pair

i'm not expecting any deals

but he said come early as expects most of the stock to sell by the end of the day
you caught that steal of 200, ain't happening again :lol:

:lol:  :lol:  Nah.  I'm not one for standing in line and dealing with that NYC madness.

I'll strike out in the morning like most people.  LOL
yea i feel you :lol:, I avoided 34th today and the truth is I should've been there to lock down a pair.

:rofl: I was only kidding but I guarantee one of these nerds will quote me with a salt meme etc. I'm not salty at all. I entered the raffles with a chance to win. It didn't happen. I still have a shot online. If I fail it's cool.
I was adding comedy #missionaccomplished

Can't complain. Kix Square and Shiekh confirmed. Hoping Shoe Gawds and/or Fam Price comes through so i can pop those for whatever i paid. Not really a oop but its better than the alternatives. Was hoping to hit at NTLA and/or NTSM so i could pass those on, but no dice.

I don't need more than 2.
2nd level thinking right there. Always more cautious with my resell kicks personally. Besides hard to throw on good kicks during the week. 1 is all. All the doubles I ever bought went to a trade or got sold.

Only six people so far. I'm first. We telling people that they're already accounted for so we can double up
WTF 
roll.gif

Probably hit the mall once it opens. Got about 6 stores in there that are getting them. If I strike out oh well. Sorta still pissed on those damn chromeposite a this morning

gonna scope out one spot in case someone doesnt pick up a pair :lol:

i know it aint happening

For FCFS? You already lost if you get there at that time.
Deadman walking. I can see the crowd joking now as he scroll up. Novice camper! Need at least 6 hours for these lmao if the security allow you on the property. Stretch before you go. Idk why ppl like running if allowed [emoji]128514[/emoji]

all they need to do is an online raffle, 3-4 days before release. Have an option to scan ID that matches your account. If win the raffle you get a random number that only u can check out with after verification of info. Gotta get invasive. Make it a hassle, I mean it already is, imagined if we knew Thursday night if we won or not, and if we didn't we could pursue other options.
What they should do is on Tuesday or Wednesday is create an option to buy the sneaker. You enter your name, address, and a credit card and have the person understand they are agreeing to purchase the product should they be chosen. Run an automated raffle and notify the winners on Friday by email. Have the program nullify entries if multiple billing and/or shipping addresses are entered multiple times. Would render atc bots useless in my opinion and take any anxiety out of online releases on Saturday mornings.

Back
Top Bottom