Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Yeah these should be a GR but I feel like Nike is building hype off of One's lately. One comment that caught my attention was related to dudes getting Bred XI lows and not even caring due to this release. Don't think we'd see this hype if a. NIke Air wasn't on the tongue and b. people weren't willing to pay double retail. 
Truth. Sad thing is reality. Prices are reasonable now. Flip side of that. Is that I pick and choose a few releases. If I ever fathom Getting Everything On My List Is Releases Like This Would Deter Me From Spending Money With JB. Indeed hectic. But is it worth it? Rethorical

was going for triple pair online but since Nike canceled that gives me time for another check to come so I'll be ready for the new drop....ay @AirSakuragi What size you bout I can't make any promises/guarrantees but can try. I'm heading to my store super early if no one has already came thru on your end I'll see if I can help you out.....#NTHelpOtherNTersOut #****Greed
Thanks, I appreciate this!

Hope you score for him, so his dad can help him buy  bordeaux 7's
Frizz you're something else man, I probably going to be going back to work soon so I'll hopefully be buying those out of my own money, like a man!

Charge your phones, Get your money ready, set alarms, get coughpee, scramble the jets, scramble the jets again, check last minute details. Get comfortable ppl it's going to be a Loooooooooong Morning....I'm out. GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!

If you're camping on 34 st nyc, keep us updated, take some pics. I was plan to go around 5 am but from the sound of it, it's already crowded. I don't want to get into that mees.

Just going to try my luck on fnl or footlocker online.

nerd.gif
Cue the Banderas gif........for that avi

little man is sweating i might not be able to get him a 3.5 or 4y tomorrow. Should have copped at $200 when i had a chance

Back
Top Bottom