Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Oh and a big middle finger to that BPFILLHERUP hype beast unite dude on Twitter. Greedy MFer. GET MONEY BUT HONOR PREVIOUS ORDERS. I'll always slander that name if asked in these threads!

Oh and a big middle finger to that BPFILLHERUP hype beast unite dude on Twitter. Greedy MFer. GET MONEY BUT HONOR PREVIOUS ORDERS. I'll always slander that name if asked in these threads!

Thought folks said he was honoring those 250 orders he back out?

All this talk about unclaimed pairs. Not sure how there would be ANY unclaimed pairs at this point given the prices these are going for on the bay.

i cooked good so im not trippin bad about him cancelling my order!! but f*** him . im with you i do the same everytime i get a chance to.

Sorry to hear man. He told me if you didn't get a refund by now, you are probably safe

$230 backdoor ed from sp.....tried eb this am to try and get a 2nd pair to resell to make up.for the extra I spent. But o well happy w them. Now all I need are some og black cement 3.
dudes who blast there backdoor connects come on son eat and live someone risk they job when they hook people backdoor let it ride no shade just saying 

caught me a pair for retail and a gs for 25 over at my local store. Pretty easy release. Hopefully everyone who really wants them get a pair!

What happened?
He didn't honor my pre order. Claims his "plug" pulled out on him last minute. Then when I hit him this morning cause I woke up to a refund, he then says he was at the mall filling orders. So I'm like why you refund me if you fillin orders? Mine should b gettin filled right? He said some BS like all sizes can't get filled so I jus mass refunded and charging folks back. He been sellin all morning for 350...SMH

Thought folks said he was honoring those 250 orders he back out?
Yea said that Friday...diff story this morning

View media item 1557864. View media item 1557917. Been awake for 15+ hours straight but was very very worth it. The shoe that started it all!!!!!!!!! My mall was the only main mall in (Alabama) that got these due to penny cleaning stores out. Security Was Tripping so bad Smh But I retained being 1st In Line Thankfully. Leather is :nthat: A Very Beautiful Timeless Shoe to enjoy for a lifetime. When Nike decides to release their pairs I'll keep a few NTers in mind and help them out.....Be Patient peeps your turns coming.

Looks like Imma have to take a L on this and just wait for the Shattered board 1s. Lol epic fail!

I'm with you from now on...

i cooked good so im not trippin bad about him cancelling my order!! but f*** him . im with you i do the same everytime i get a chance to.

Sorry to hear man. He told me if you didn't get a refund by now, you are probably safe
Were you part of the $250 pre order group?

Last edited:
Not cool to talk about alp like that man.

That's BS.

Let the man live.
shade.....

ttho out of most resellers hes real cool in the forums and doesnt brag like these small timers 

them boost he copped is more than what half these people make in two months tho 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom