Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Hopefully, as state before the SNKRS app said they would release both the Chicagos and Pinnacles in 3 months.  I believe this was a stunt by Nike (why would you let the other retailers release even if they have the stock already?)  In the end it got messy (guess it would have got messier if NDC did go ahead); we'll what happens but for now enjoy your pair man, you earned them!
No, thats not comedy; that's emasculation, greed, ****, rude, and just plain mean all together!

Let em go to bed tonight thinking they gonna wake up to a pay day. I have not seen a pair sell in my size yet for the outrageous prices being asked.

Gravity is one hell of a thing, even Mike had to get his head out of the clouds at the end of the day.

I've been a sporadic poster for the last few years and let me say It's so refreshing to see the love in this community. Didn't think such a thing existed, given that most people in my local sneaker community are just "passing through" and never really take the time to look out for one another.

.... Or is it just us Jordan 1 lovers? 
roll.gif
No, it just we really love shoes and want to wear them.  I makes no sense that ****sellers want to take shoes at retail that others could have gotten and sell them quadruple the retail price all because they either got their first, had help from the inside, and use cheating tactics like bots just to make them a car payment or rent ticket.  Think of a young kid who saved all his money to buy the shoes at retail only to have a reseller buy the shoes at retail and sell them for double or more the price.

Man I'm not trying to pay a lot for a size 12 SMH. Off to eBay I go. I...am...salty...
That where the "comedy" prices are man
Let em go to bed tonight thinking they gonna wake up to a pay day. I have not seen a pair sell in my size yet for the outrageous prices being asked.

Gravity is one hell of a thing, even Mike had to get his head out of the clouds at the end of the day.
True, but people are going to pay (not saying me
devil.gif
) but others.  

Dang, eBay sellers asking $450+ for a size 9.
indifferent.gif

Welp... unless I get extremely lucky somehow via NDC, it's looking like a lost cause to me.

Where are the unclaimed pairs? I was inline with you for the Lance Mountains and I saw your boy Riff Raff 2.0 at the Galleria this morning
laugh.gif
my fault for the late response...i didnt get any unclaimed...just putting it out there that they were out there somewhere...be in the right spot right time and get lucky...i didnt deal with the unclaimed this go round...tired as hell, just woke up not too long ago...i havent even looked at my shoe for real...took the pic and went to sleep...bout to go back to bed...

heard riff raff didnt hit and is pissed off....hope he got something unclaimed...aint no tellin though...i called him last night and was tryna put him on a spot but he didnt pick up...

Man I'm not trying to pay a lot for a size 12 SMH. Off to eBay I go. I...am...salty...
That where the "comedy" prices are man

True, but people are going to pay (not saying me:evil: ) but others.  

Nah bro, I meant make offers to sellers. It's looking like I gotta shell out at least $300 for these which pisses me off.

here in europe, that release is pure madness, ndc got ripped off by bots, and prices on Ebay are a joke,

5.5 US to 7 US : 300 € to 500 €

8 US to 15 US : around 700 €

greedy resellers, poor me

here in europe, that release is pure madness, ndc got ripped off by bots, and prices on Ebay are a joke,

5.5 US to 7 US : 300 € to 500 €

8 US to 15 US : around 700 €

greedy resellers, poor me
Damn that makes me worry about US NDC release, hopefully they fix something so it doesn't repeat itself like it did in EU. Sorry to hear that.

Got one pair for 300 and those of you that dont want to pay more than 210 are crazy. No person on ebay will let them go for below 340 at least or on craigslist. Im considering buying a pair sz 11.5 as my 2nd pair for 400. But its borderline too much i think. Any of you guys looking forward to the Barkleys next week? those shoes are beautiful 

I'd just like to say forgive me for anything I may have said earlier in this thread about lacking leather quality on these. After further review and a 'closer' look I can confirm that the leather on these is absolutely superb. Buttery, grainy goodness at its best IMO. Gonna have fun with these. Wish everybody the best and to those still looking I sincerely hope you eventually get you pair(s). You'll be satisfied with the quality, that's for sure.

Got one pair for 300 and those of you that dont want to pay more than 210 are crazy. No person on ebay will let them go for below 340 at least or on craigslist. Im considering buying a pair sz 11.5 as my 2nd pair for 400. But its borderline too much i think. Any of you guys looking forward to the Barkleys next week? those shoes are beautiful 
$400? What da hell is going? 
mean.gif

so im guessing thats a no? i figure worst care i can get my money and a few bucks if i regret copping a 2nd pair for that much. 

Dang, eBay sellers asking $450+ for a size 9. :stoneface:

Welp... unless I get extremely lucky somehow via NDC, it's looking like a lost cause to me.
You want comedy look at what people are asking for a damn 7.5. What woman is paying that? This sucks.

So All In All
I got a size 10.5, 11, and 5y and 6y
In this AJ1!

Not bad, But I could've done better!

View media item 1558611I hit 2 pairs out of my 30 raffle tickets. And copped a size 7 with OG box (not new gold black box) for 180$ 1 hour ago. what are they going for rn in you alls local group? I'm keeping mine

Back
Top Bottom