Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
WHAT?!?!?!

Bro, log off. Sound real dumb right now.

Lol, because you're one of the guys who tryna spend $500 on a pair that is going to release and SATURATE THE MARKET in 2 months.  Bravo!  Nike successful at making clowns like you think these are EXTREMELY LIMITED like Royal 1's and will be worth $600 in 2 months!
roll.gif

These weren't even hyped until Nike cancelled the release.  Make everyone think they limited like Royals now when Nike sitting on 500,000 pairs.

naw, these was pushing $350 + mid week leading, prices were crazy before, nike just sent it to another level

Last edited:
dont worry hype train already rolling on thee SBB. come to that thread guys, we're waiting for you

Lol, because you're one of the guys who tryna spend $500 on a pair that is going to release and SATURATE THE MARKET in 2 months.  Bravo!  Nike successful at making clowns like you think these are EXTREMELY LIMITED like Royal 1's and will be worth $600 in 2 months!
roll.gif
Youre saying something completely different now. Your post earlier said it wasnt hyped until Nike cancelled, which is 100% BS.

dont worry hype train already rolling on thee SBB. come to that thread guys, we're waiting for you

No thank you. No interest in that shoe, and based on what;s been happening, those will be on full blown ****** mode.

Dudes already planning on the family reunion to wear them to.

No thanks. When can you wear those sh*ts other than for Halloween? Who rocks orange kicks like that? No history behind them, and I've never seen Jordan wear them so easy pass.

Last edited:

REPPED!  just copped!. Still expensive as hell, but better than $500+
RIF tends to oversell a lot of the hyped pairs once they put on their website.

I always got cancellation emails the day after I order due to their crappy UI.

I paid $260 + $15 shipping, so $275. I'm sorry to hear they didn't honor your prices. But I could've sworn another NTer's order shipped and they purchased at the $240 pricing.
That's exactly what I paid and still no response

Still have 0 pairs... All I need is one in 9.5

Last edited:
I got a random call from my little cousin of all people telling me that he got me my size 11. Apparently his friend works at footlocker and had to be entered into an employee raffle. He didn't end up winning the raffle, but one of his coworkers that won just gave it to him for retail. He then just sold it to my cousin for what he paid. So essentially, 3 different people chose not to resell which allowed me to get my pair for retail... There are still good people out there 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
You  all sound like a bunch of angry, fat unhappy old fossils. Like someone said earlier, pay up or shut up, the shoes can be had for 400 and maybe 350 if you are lucky. 

You  all sound like a bunch of angry, fat unhappy old fossils. Like someone said earlier, pay up or shut up, the shoes can be had for 400 and maybe 350 if you are lucky. 
how do people sound fat? 

I got a random call from my little cousin of all people telling me that he got me my size 11. Apparently his friend works at footlocker and had to be entered into an employee raffle. He didn't end up winning the raffle, but one of his coworkers that won just gave it to him for retail. He then just sold it to my cousin for what he paid. So essentially, 3 different people chose not to resell which allowed me to get my pair for retail... There are still good people out there 
pimp.gif
Nice.

Back
Top Bottom