Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I sold my breds for $330 because I needed the money.
Good thing theyre 99.99% likely to be coming out within the next two years because of the "remastering" :evil:

Lol I don't know about that fam. Nike has yet to even touch the metallic series in OG form yet. How many times have they released the black/red 1's in the last 6 years? 3? Lol yeah it's gonna be a while........

Lol I don't know about that fam. Nike has yet to even touch the metallic series in OG form yet. How many times have they released the black/red 1's in the last 6 years? 3? Lol yeah it's gonna be a while........
The Breds are the most storied Js of all time. They'll release more often.

Wishing the metallic series would make a comeback, even though I'd only buy the orange ones.

If dino said theyre a GR then they will be a GR :smile:

someone correct me if i'm wrong, but all of the NA 1 high OGs have been GR (royals, shadows black toes, black/white, etc.), it's just the way they were distributed/allocated was different which made them SEEM limited. gym reds being the exception, of course.

Bred and Royals were tech everywhere but very limited amout, places barely even got a FSR of them and sold out in seconds.

def 25k pairs of each easily.

Bred and Royals were tech everywhere but very limited amout, places barely even got a FSR of them and sold out in seconds.

def 25k pairs of each easily.
Of course there was 25k of each pair. There was probably 100k of each pair. That'd put them at about 1/5 the amount of the annual 11 releases.

100k pair of breds or royals? nope

pretty sure some dude even threw out the numbers and hes pretty legit. some white dude on twitter

$45 more and I'm locked in the SRP. Other savings will either go to important things.

The Breds were definitely higher production numbers than the Royals. Royals seemed anemic.

But obviously the less popular retros are produced in less numbers than the popular retros 3-13.

IMO the banned 1s where the samples of the remastered 1s thats probably why they were so limited. If they did drop them again they wouldnt  be the same. But thats just me
They were released a few years back and had don't have the height or same shape as remastered ones... Plus I don't think they had the remastered idea before they even started pumping out NA 1s... They were a limited outlet release probably like dude said above, bad qc

^^
i think he's pretty accurate. i can't speak on int'l numbers, but his numbers def. seem to be on point as far as US

He's a bit of an argumentative **** and seems to delight in telling 'sneakerheads' that they don't matter to Nike. Not that I disagree with his main points but he's a real douche in his delivery and ability to take any sort of criticism

He's a false prophet. And he only deals with US sales... So worldwide, he pulls numbers out of his $%#.

what has he been wrong about?
^^

i think he's pretty accurate. i can't speak on int'l numbers, but his numbers def. seem to be on point as far as US

i'll just drop this off here, got clowned when i posted it way back in the bred 1 thread but maybe people find him credible now

View media item 1427488

Last edited:
He takes total sales numbers i assume and divides em up.

like i saidm there wasnt that many bred and royals on the market period. check back in the thread and read how many pairs stores got in total it was disgusting.

Back
Top Bottom