Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

Never thought of Bull as a hypebeast, Tony yeah a little bit but I can see where you're coming from

My pairs, my price, whats your point? You're not going to make me change my price by crying, not sticking a gun to your head or kidnapping your family in order to get you to buy either.

Would be nice to get a HoH, but I don't see that happening. Both malls here are pretty run down imo. A Niketown in downtown Charleston makes sense in terms of location, but that ain't happening either.
Also their are boutiques on Kings Street too, never seen a sneaker one before but I'm sure they have one there.  It would be nice to have a NikeTown though but...

Also their are boutiques on Kings Street too, never seen a sneaker one before but I'm sure they have one there.  It would be nice to have a NikeTown though but...

Been to SneakerFF a few times. They don't have a Nike account tho. Not a fan of Saucony, Asics, etc.

that's cool
what was the point of posting his listing here? free exposure
laugh.gif
... You can say that, but that's his shoes as he stated and he can sell them for whatever he wants so...

My boss said there are talks of 2 new Nike stores, an outlet in Richmond/Sugarland and an actual Nike store in the Galleria...

Yea they've been talking about it for a while, at first it was suppose to be downtown, then they said highland village. I don't care where its at, i just want one. Its way to many ppl in this city to share the few stores we have.

I don't love 2013's

but some of these comments about dudes not being able to wear royals, shadows or black and reds now and possibly selling them are stupid.

The follow the leader mentality of those on the internet never ceases to amaze me. Any stupid comment will get a co-signer.
I wore the 2013's because I love the Air Jordan 1 model, and I love the way it looks on feet. That being said they are MAD uncomfortable to me, so when I put on the 2015 I was in for a huge surprise how comfortable they were. So now you have my favorite model AND it's comfortable, do you see now how I am considering selling my 2013's because they kill my feet? I probably won't all I said was I thought about selling them.

right. i have a 10.5 in Chi  1.s  I'm willing to trade for frags or breds but finding someone is not easy
I don't think anyone is going to trade Fragment 1s for Chicagos man; if they do then they're losing.  The Chicago 1s are a typical NA 1 release, the reason why they're going for higher prices is that Nike has released they're pairs yet making the ****sellers already messed up little minds think they're rare.  If NDC released their pairs the prices would be a steady $300 to $350 I believe.

right. i have a 10.5 in Chi  1.s  I'm willing to trade for frags or breds but finding someone is not easy

IMO you might get lucky after NDC releases them. Peoples last shot at retail. Not Frag's tho. Bred's? Maybe.

Last edited:
thinking about selling my worn once jeters and purchase ds black toes. what do you guys think? its the only OG 1 im missing. how much can i sell the jeters for and how much are ds black toes going for now?

thinking about selling my worn once jeters and purchase ds black toes. what do you guys think? its the only OG 1 im missing. how much can i sell the jeters for and how much are ds black toes going for now?
If you want to be fair and since they were worn $350.  That if you really want the Black Toes to complete your collection.

aint nobody trading frags for chicagos jesus christ:lol:  

This

And

I don't think anyone is going to trade Fragment 1s for Chicagos man; if they do then they're losing.  The Chicago 1s are a typical NA 1 release, the reason why they're going for higher prices is that Nike has released they're pairs yet making the ****sellers already messed up little minds think they're rare.  If NDC released their pairs the prices would be a steady $300 to $350 I believe.

That.

agree... resale now $400-500

resale when NDC drops their pairs? $300-350

resale when the China fakes flood the market? $275-300

NDC really jacked things up by not releasing them here and also in China. :smh:

Back
Top Bottom