Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Hoping these are an easy cop through the app. Looks like most  folks on release days are in an out with ease on it.

Still waiting on an access code from nike for the app. Signed up on day one (wait listed). Haven't gotten anything yet whatsoever :smh:. Too this point I have no faith in that app.

i hear about this app and as much as i am up on tech an apps. i dont know whats the purpose behind this app? never seen it or even read about it
It's basically like a bot.. It automatically searches up your size and adds to cart as fast as possible. It's even better since there are a limited amount of people who own it. Only people who got the access codes can use the app. Seen some codes selling for $50. Gotta sign up for it on http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/app/snkrs and u get notified via email

Last edited:
i hear about this app and as much as i am up on tech an apps. i dont know whats the purpose behind this app? never seen it or even read about it
It's basically like a bot.. It automatically searches up your size and adds to cart as fast as possible. It's even better since there are a limited amount of people who own it. Only people who got the access codes can use the app. Seen some codes selling for $50. Gotta sign up for it on http://m.nike.com/us/en_us/c/app/snkrs and u get notified via email

oh alright, thanks for the info

repped

Well duh :lol:. I'd expect these to be made in amounts similar to the NA 1's that dropped in 2013. The hype will be lower than it was for the Bred's and Royals, but 1's are popular right now. I'd expect them to be harder to get than Black/White 1's, and easier than Bred's, somewhere in the middle.

Sucks for me, i can't even cop the blk white 1s. Struck out so badly that morning. Well hopefully i have more luck w/ these. I want these a lot more.

Shoe quality was terrible. Material was trash

Jb knew what they were doing with that release though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom