Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
this thread is a classic reason as to why Nike does what it does with some of these releases. Brilliant
That GIF game on level 100 though

pimp.gif

Naw, You Only Copped Size 10's Tho Bruh Remember?

casper90403 casper90403 And You Are?

Clearly Your Reading Comprehension Is Poor As Everything This Dude Posted In Text Form, I Said In My Original Post....

an innocent observer, and from anything i'm seeing, you flaked. Thats all. We've all done it.

Pretty simple, actually. All this chatter about whether he was getting them for you or happened to have pairs because he couldn't sell them is irrelevant.

Simple question with no disrespect meant. You wanted the shoe, right? What happened?

Last edited:
@GetemChavez appreciate the help with L/C

My size 14s are on their way
smokin.gif

Also saw a dude who ordered size 14 Chicagos from Eastbay and received the Broken Backboards. They were scuffed as all hell and still sold them for $400.

Stop trying to change the subject man

-I found a 9.5, (after selling all my pairs)
-Hit you up cause you needed that size
-You told me yes
-I purchased for you
- You flaked

Thats how it went down ^^^

You want to all of a sudden hop on the "Hate Chavez Train" cause I wouldnt OOP you Frags is more than cool with me lol

Turned your back on one of the few that can actually be of some assistance during releases though

This Ain't Even About Frags Kid... I'll Say It Again And Maybe You'll Comprehend It Better This Time.... I'M GLAD YOU FLAKED! I'd Actually Be On The Loosing End Of The Trade At This Point.

Turned your back on one of the few that can actually be of some assistance during releases though

THIS Is The Mentality Of Yours That Has Me All ****** Up....

I Built My Collection Without You For YEARS Now Guy, You Aren't The Reasoning Behind My Connections...

You're A New Comer To The 1's Bandwagon, Evident By All The Advice And Knowledge I Shared With You About OG's Etc.

Come Off Your Podium Bruh, You're Plugging Consignment Shops With A History Of Being Affiliated With GM's :stoneface:

Last edited:
I hope Nike is reading this thread and drops a new shoe called the Air Sakuragi's. Comes out in every size except size 12. 

I hope Nike is reading this thread and drops a new shoe called the Air Sakuragi's. Comes out in every size except size 12. 
Due to Nikes inconsistent sizing, he may be able to go up or down .5 and be just fine 
happy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom