Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
The leather is really soft. I've worn them two days straight, walked around all day. I'm still yet to see a single crease. The quality has made me want to grab a pair of the black and whites as well. 

I'm at the mercy of USPS...my pair is 3000 miles away.

Wearing my Barons at the moment. Which reminds me, I need to ditch the 3M laces for plain black. What's the length for laces on 1s?

nerd.gif

Guy on IG said 265 legit and proof of purchase ya think its sounds to good to be true and swears 100% Legit his IG @jumpmantrade
First time posting but have been lurking here a while. I'm just investigating this one and the buyer has asked for Friends and Family payment only, make of that what you will.

BTW, after a 11.5, 12 or 12.5 if anyone has one!!!! 
frown.gif

I avoid all instagram accounts with profile descriptions like that, just seems shady to me @krazysb I wouldn't do it

Where can I find a timeline of all the Jordan releases? What I'm really curious of is how many times did they retro the black/red ones?

1985 og, 94, 01, and then what? I recall a high pair with a strap, a high pair with a jumpman, the banned ones, and then the proper og retro that would be the most recent bred ones.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom