Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
this thread still making people dumber by the minute
laugh.gif

I had a weak moment and almost pulled the trigger from a local reseller this week. 450 was the price. I had to pass man. I will wait it out for NDC and hope for the best. I may regret it in the future, but I can fathom paying a dude almost 300 more than I would pay retail. Congrats to those who have copped multiple pairs

I had a weak moment and almost pulled the trigger from a local reseller this week. 450 was the price. I had to pass man. I will wait it out for NDC and hope for the best. I may regret it in the future, but I can fathom paying a dude almost 300 more than I would pay retail. Congrats to those who have copped multiple pairs

Wait til a few months and contemplate 500.

How much are bigger sizes going for like size 11 and up?

Wait til a few months and contemplate 500.

Won't be anything to contemplate. I have one pair of shoes I paid 500plus for(Balenciaga Arena) and I will never do it again. Not one pair of Jordan's are even close to being worth more than retail.

"Shoes are only worth what your dumbass is willing to pay for them" -Mayor. No truer words have ever been spoken about this culture.

No hate to the one that pay over retail at all, and I'm definitely not a broke boy by any means, I just can't justify paying that much for Jordans. I have a set limit for the price I'm willing to pay and I won't budge. I don't get into the whole this is limited bs. I buy the shoes I like regardless of the hype. Hell I still have 10 plus kicks that I haven't even un ds'd yet. This was a pair I had my eyes on, and like many in this thread I'm still on the hunt but only for the right price.

Seems like all small sizes have dried up on eBay, prices went up at least 100, that's crazy.
There was never over 100 listings when you search for Chi's on Ebay

under 50 which is low to me and 3-5 pairs of each sizes listed, If That!

The Drought is coming

Last edited:
Won't be anything to contemplate. I have one pair of shoes I paid 500plus for(Balenciaga Arena) and I will never do it again. Not one pair of Jordan's are even close to being worth more than retail.

"Shoes are only worth what your dumbass is willing to pay for them" -Mayor. No truer words have ever been spoken about this culture.

No hate to the one that pay over retail at all, and I'm definitely not a broke boy by any means, I just can't justify paying that much for Jordans. I have a set limit for the price I'm willing to pay and I won't budge. I don't get into the whole this is limited bs. I buy the shoes I like regardless of the hype. Hell I still have 10 plus kicks that I haven't even un ds'd yet. This was a pair I had my eyes on, and like many in this thread I'm still on the hunt but only for the right price.
retail doesnt mean anything man... its only valid at the time of purchase...

youre dealing with the secondary market now... $500 is what these things are going for broham...not saying I agree with it, but its what people who really want the shoe are paying

c'est la vie 

Back
Top Bottom