Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
I highly doubt anyone's paying that price right now,, but you never know.. Seems flightclub can't keep an 8.5 or 8 in stock and those are $650.. Quick come up would've been nice if I lived in nyc
I'm in nyc and I ain't giving fc the satisfaction of selling these shoes for me :lol:

Mr. Alan's South Florida chain, Soles Inc released today. They back doored all their pairs to employees and friends, then tweeted out they were available 30 minutes after they were gone.

Honestly jeans look clean af with 1s......but in the fall & winter because it's too damn [emoji]9728[/emoji]️[emoji]9728[/emoji]️[emoji]9728[/emoji]️[emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji] Outside....shorts all summer

Last edited:
Y'all gotta remember, FreshJ is editor-in-chief at

View media item 1570991

Naw more like...

kanyelaser21.jpg

Kanye-West-Complex-Magazine-Guest-Editor.jpg

Just buy  some unbranded tapered, levis 513, slim chinos. Not that hard to find good looking pants

yeah these are releasing on NDC, i don't know what half of you crackheads denying it are smoking.
the original tweet says DELAYED. doesn't get much more crystal clear than that.

What you reading son.... No where in that tweet did it say delayed

Go sit down somewhere throwing insults at folks with ur clearly bogus information and take the time to read something before spreading false info.

Sad part nike clearly wrote it out for you. When hey tweeted it and post the info Regarding bots.

wearing g shocks in 2015 AND matching them with your shoes?

anybody who knows how to dress would be laughing at you on the street lmao

That's not true at all. Jordan Brand does a billion a year, and sells more basketball shoes than Nike, Adidas, Reebok. Yet retros account for the majority of it. The BRed XI release alone was a $90MM release (which still didn't meet demand). That fusion article hits the nail on the head. There's a $1B eBay market for shoes that are 96% Nike. And the reason there's a secondary market that big is because Nike has no interest meeting demand. Once you are supplying enough to meet demand, growth becomes harder, marketing has to be done, etc. They don't want to make enough shoes and this isn't going to change. The bots are just a byproduct of their strategy, one they have to occasionally look tough against, while never taking remotely thorough measures to combat. Bot usage means demand is still high (maybe even growing) and it guarantees sellouts and none of their inventory in their own stores and warehouses, nor the stores of their closest business partners.

I think it's just hard for a lot of NT to come to grips with reality. Nike is too big to care, and we're all just cogs that keep their machine rolling. For every one dude who bails on Nike, there's 99 more to take their place in line (probably more like 99,000 but you get my point).
Gets it. Repped.

So why did Nike SB fall off? Was it simply replaced by Jordan Brand? And what will JB do to avoid this? Does it become a strategic decision on Nike's part at some point later down the line to begin supplying to meet demand?

Last edited:
wearing g shocks in 2015 AND matching them with your shoes?

anybody who knows how to dress would be laughing at you on the street lmao

And they will be same dudes hating who couldn't cop the Yeezy's. #unbotheredbyclowndressers #staymadatmyhonesty

Last edited:
What you reading son.... No where in that tweet did it say delayed

Go sit down somewhere throwing insults at folks with ur clearly bogus information and take the time to read something before spreading false info.

Sad part nike clearly wrote it out for you. When hey tweeted it and post the info Regarding bots.
I thought the tweet said "postponed"

The idea of "exclusivity" is really something that only makes a difference for folks like us who pay close attention to the sneaker world, as has been pointed out on numerous occasions by Matt Powell. Lulu Lemon and Under Armor are actually valued better by the Street than Nike, and they certainly don't limit their production.

https://ycharts.com/companies/NKE/valuation

And keep in mind, what we consider "limited" every weekend are re-releases of products that have been around for 30 years now. It's not like they're building hype with new products. Heck, they make their real $$$ off of Air Monarchs and stuff most of us wouldn't normally be caught dead in.
The higher LTM valuations simply reflect stronger growth prospects for LULU and UA.

Harder to move the needle on NKE's LTM sales of $30.25B (especially given its market penetration) than it is UA's $3.25B or LULU's $1.80B.

Back
Top Bottom