Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
people were too focused on the finals to bid higher
laugh.gif
Last couple of seconds da bids came in!  They must have turned the game off! 
frown.gif

Last edited:
yea game ended recently. If that was another 20 minutes longer that auction would've been higher :lol:

[emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji] so guess we bidding on chicagos during the finals lol

Are a lot of people that got the Chi's seeing a lot of factory flaw? I got a pair that the left shoe has bleeding from the red leather toe box on to the white stitching on the midsole. Would ya'll consider this flaw acceptable? I'm just picky and considering trying to pick up anothe pair that is "cleaner". Don't know if you can tell in the picture:View media item 1574971

the thing that sucks with flaws with these is that LOTS of people would gladly take them. 

i had flaws on mine.... glue stains all over the place. but i fixed them with a suede eraser. i was ecstatic.

i recommend trying going over the laces with a tide pen. see if that helps.

Are a lot of people that got the Chi's seeing a lot of factory flaw? I got a pair that the left shoe has bleeding from the red leather toe box on to the white stitching on the midsole. Would ya'll consider this flaw acceptable? I'm just picky and considering trying to pick up anothe pair that is "cleaner". Don't know if you can tell in the picture:View media item 1574971

Try a tide to go pen to get that out the stitching

i think that would bug the hell outta me

Smh........yea, it is bothering me. As pretty good as the leather quality on these are, the "remastered" aspect is still not "remastered" as the quality control Is still typical Nike quality. I guess I'm gonna go and try to find me another "better" pair for a decent price.

So because I didn't help you out in a bad guy?

Do you know how many other people I had messaging me also

Come on bruh

Gonna throw shots cause I didn't get back to your PM...

I've done what I could for the peeps I helped on this drop

And will continue to do so when nike drops their pairs

Then stop talking like you're prepared to help NT'ers out with releases like this. I messaged you like a week before the shoes dropped. Lets' not act like it is a monumental task to message somebody back when YOU are the one in here usually pretending like you're doing right by everyone on here.

But you don't owe me a damn thing in all honesty. Nor do I care, because it's obviously a waste of time to even conduct a negotiation with you about things that you portray yourself to be about. I wasn't looking for freebies, just a possible assist that would've clearly compensated you for your benevolence. Can't mess with most dudes on here. lol

I might just give that a shot but I'm worried that it might clear the red but might turn slightly yellow from the bleach??

Hmmm good point. Just try soap and water worst comes to worst you can do two coats of angelus white and it'll be straight

Then stop talking like you're prepared to help NT'ers out with releases like this. I messaged you like a week before the shoes dropped. Lets' not act like it is a monumental task to message somebody back when YOU are the one in here usually pretending like you're doing right by everyone on here.

But you don't owe me a damn thing in all honesty. Nor do I care, because it's obviously a waste of time to even conduct a negotiation with you about things that you portray yourself to be about. I wasn't looking for freebies, just a possible assist that would've clearly compensated you for your benevolence. Can't mess with most dudes on here. lol

Bruh, let it die.

View media item 1575065

Are a lot of people that got the Chi's seeing a lot of factory flaw? I got a pair that the left shoe has bleeding from the red leather toe box on to the white stitching on the midsole. Would ya'll consider this flaw acceptable? I'm just picky and considering trying to pick up anothe pair that is "cleaner". Don't know if you can tell in the picture:
It's a pretty common problem. It's on my pair too and on another pair my friend has.

It's a pretty common problem. It's on my pair too and on another pair my friend has.

I see. That does help a bit knowing it's a common problem. Because if it is, the pairs that currently doesnt have bleeding might eventually bleed? Not that I'd want that but if I get a cleaner pair and eventually bleed as well, then I got the was cleaner pair for no reason lol.

I see. That does help a bit knowing it's a common problem. Because if it is, the pairs that currently doesnt have bleeding might eventually bleed? Not that I'd want that but if I get a cleaner pair and eventually bleed as well, then I got the was cleaner pair for no reason lol.
I'm not sure if all pairs will eventually bleed. I guess only time will tell. I wouldn't worry about it too much.

I might just give that a shot but I'm worried that it might clear the red but might turn slightly yellow from the bleach??

Tide pen is detergent and clorox pen is the bleach, so you'll be good if you scrub hard with tide

I buy my shoes to wear. I figure dirt and life will get on them. These shoes are man made. There will be flaws. The only way to avoid nike flaws is to not buy their products. I'm not ready to do that just yet.
qKPQS7J.gif

Tide pen is detergent and clorox pen is the bleach, so you'll be good if you scrub hard with tide

I don't think scrubbing hard on the stitching is a good idea bro. That stitching might end up looking white but might get lose in the process. It's probably one of those things I should just leave alone unless someone else has a better idea than scrubbing hard on the stitching but thanks tho!!

Back
Top Bottom