Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Wish I could rep this twice.....

And to the dude asking about Sneaker Shields, YES, they're as uncomfortable as they look. When I bought my 88's from an NTer, they came with Sneaker Shields. I figured I might as well try em with them on. They were unbearable, ending up giving em away to a homie that got TB 3's that were a size too big and needed something to take up some room.
i don't mind creasing on any of my shoe except dunks and jordan 1. i have to wear them with shield (the only 2 shoes i have to). the way they crease is hard for me to look at. But, jordan 4s, 7s, etc, i like how they look with a little creasing. so, is it just me or does anyone think creasing on jordan 1s are unbearable.

Creases Make Jordan 1s look
nthat.gif

Creasing isn't something that makes the shoe better it's something you just gotta live with as that's what the material is meant to do. Although 1s are one of the few models that still look nice creased so it ain't a big deal really

Last edited:
Rain or Shine, my shoes get worn without sneaker shields. No duck walking here either. :lol: Im so excited for this release. Been way too long JB.

I'm here early before this tread gets real salt and elitist with fake pm only talk

hoping for a pair maybe one for gf but there will be no camping in the atl i know that smh......that hard core raffle life B

she like 6 for 6 tho so there is that 

I don't welcome creasing, but i don't necessarily mind it.

Wanted to pick up black toes at some point. These chicago's will be had.

Creases Make Jordan 1s look :nthat:

i don't know where yall get this from. NO shoes look good with hella creases no matter how much yall try to say it "gives them character." that's the stupidest damn thing i've heard. all this money we pay for these subpar quality shoes, at the very least i wanna keep my **** looking as fresh as possible for as long as possible. i never tried sneaker shields, but i won't set foot in any of my 1s without force fields. makes a WORLD of difference. but that's just me.

i'm one of those ppl that creases, ESPECIALLY on the toe box, really bothers me and will make me not wanna wear them so i have a pair of force fields in most of my Js bc i don't feel like having to keep swapping them from shoe to shoe. again, just m tho.

People just sound stupid not wanting their shoes to crease. That's what leather does. I guess it's this new generation because no one worried about creasing before. Don't wear a leather jacket, it will crease...or someone better develop something so it doesn't crease. :lol:

Besides, creases or no creases, the shoes still get old and the soles wear down. Buy a back up pair if you're worried. End of rant. :D

Idk 'bout you guys, but shoes crease eventually. If you don't want them to crease, then don't wear them. Better yet, don't buy them. Give it to someone that actually wears them.

Idk 'bout you guys, but shoes crease eventually. If you don't want them to crease, then don't wear them. Better yet, don't buy them. Give it to someone that actually wears them.
I agree with you 100% but I know some people are going to hate but what you said was right, even though Jordan's have become collectors items over the years they are still shoes and are meant to be worn.  

I agree with you 100% but I know some people are going to hate but what you said was right, even though Jordan's have become collectors items over the years they are still shoes and are meant to be worn.  
Yeah, I mean, if you're gonna buy shoes, wear 'em. If you don't want them to crease then it's a waste. 

I agree. Wear them and quit worrying about creasing because it's bound to happen, or don't wear them and don't worry about them creasing. I understand people that buy them and don't wear them because they're a collector.

Not to disrupt the crease rant, but has there been any info on how limited these are to be? Or are they a general?

Not to disrupt the crease rant, but has there been any info on how limited these are to be? Or are they a general?

From my knowledge, all of the Nike Air OG models have been limited, some more limited than others. Don't let the laneys, highlights,black gums and lasers fool you not to think so. And with the lows recently selling out in 10 min and being scarce, I will think the Chicago's will follow suit. I am thinking 25k made and if they are widely distributed, stores only receiving 1-2 fsr.

From my knowledge, all of the Nike Air OG models have been limited, some more limited than others. Don't let the laneys, highlights,black gums and lasers fool you not to think so. And with the lows recently selling out in 10 min and being scarce, I will think the Chicago's will follow suit. I am thinking 25k made and if they are widely distributed, stores only receiving 1-2 fsr.

Back
Top Bottom