Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Didnt want the Bred 11 Lows, went online to test the waters and got em. These I want bad so Karma will shut me down for being greedy.

NYC- Niketown was in and out FYI for the raffle. AND they have plentyyyyy of AM90s.

I'd give my 2013's away for free if would guarantee me a pair of these 
nerd.gif

I'm hitting flight 23 at 4:30 in the afternoon, 5 at the latest on Friday to camp.  If anyone feels like creating a celebratory atmosphere, DM me and we'll tailgate lol.

8 raffles, no callbacks.

You wanna play with me, New York?  I'm getting my Chi 1s and that's all there is to it.

Last edited:
I'm hitting flight 23 at 4:30 in the afternoon, 5 at the latest on Friday to camp.  If anyone feels like creating a celebratory atmosphere, DM me and we'll tailgate lol.

8 raffles, no callbacks.

You wanna play with me, New York?  I'm getting my Chi 1s and that's all there is to it.

Yea good luck fam. Hope you're able to eat. I remember what happened with the hares

Welp.... Got my first tease of the day with a Denver area code number calling me but turns out it was an alumni group wanting a donation .......... Sweeeeeeeeeet
Happened to me today- only it was a debt collector on my college loan and I'm all like "yeah I'll pay you when I'm done collecting kicks"

Back
Top Bottom