Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
For the Shiekh winners in Houston which other stores besides the Galleria location have received emails?

Last edited:
I'm washed, b.

The-Washing-Machine.gif

Got my Shiekh thanks to @citricacidcycle.  Glad to see you got a pair too, if anyone here deserves one of these Chicago 1s, it's you bro.

*Whew. Close call there.  Struck out at my go to store, but got the email from this guy:

Good luck to all those still on the hunt.

If you're going to camp out, remember: Life > Sneakers

Correct me if im wrong but i believe for Flight23 in NYC they gave out FCFS wristbands today. So ONLY ppl with the wristbands are able to purchase tomorrow morning. Not only you need the wristband but they will be calling out the wristband numbers in ascending order. So if you weren't the first XX people then your pretty much out of luck unless they happen to receive 100+ pairs.

This is one of those types of releases where if you get it, then you get it, but if you strike out, then there's always other releases in the future like Bordeaux, Aquas, coming up to make up for it.

Last edited:
This is one of those types of releases where if you get it, then you get it, but if you strike out, then there's always other releases in the future like Bordeaux, Aquas, coming up to make up for it.
LOL some GR 7's and 8's don't make up for it. I don't even care about those hyped up releases. Give me the true classic in all its glory and I'll sleep through those 2.

Just got the call from Nike Dallas !!! First time i have ever entered a raffle there.
Good stuff bro. I was at Northpark on Tuesday and totally forgot about Niketown cause the girl I was with wanted to stop by Victoria Secret and my mind totally lapsed.....What is the latest you can pick up from there?

Let us pray both, I already have two locked but just trying to help my peoples eat. Have yet to see anyone post about NTSM but then again I seen at least 10 people who didnt have a clue what they were even entering for grab a ticket when I went yesterday SMH

lmao! yeah, me too. I went right before the doors closed and doubled up on a pair of Infrared 90s too. I'm hoping the got a lot of pairs. Have yet to see anyone in the facebook groups post about winning at Nike SM too.

Back
Top Bottom