Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
FTL in Times Square only has 60 pairs available to customers. Pretty small amount for a store that does so much business seven days a week.

Like A strictly lesbian type deal.....[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] these females claim anything so guys dont **** with em
don't know man. She must have some feelings for you, risking her job to pick your name out the raffle.

don't know man. She must have some feelings for you, risking her job to pick your name out the raffle.
Hmmmm we'll see...maybe but there's so many chicks I'm trying to holla at summers here need a :nthat: piece to walk thru with....

So i just heard the news about ndc not going the online drop. lmao

Does anyone have info on the amount of stockists getting these? Is it more limited like a qs or did most jbrand accounts get them and nike is just not doing an online release. 

thanks in advance and gl to all 

8th in line at my local store. Hope the shoe gods bless me w/ my size 10.5.

Again anyone got word on how the footlocker ATC for solesnatcher works?

yea just read that on the Nike blog. Good looking out.

I call BS .... NYC's 34th street footlocker has at least 100, Flight23 at least 100, 42nd street at least 60, the stand alone HoH on 125th at least 100....and the other boroughs (Qns, SI, Bronx) the city has easily 5K on lock. I think that's just a hype number...

Has anyone else cried yet? I mean, literally cried.

get_over_here_bro_by_estbarquero-d6plftz.png

Back
Top Bottom