Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
JUST SOLD MY SECOND PAIR FOR $500 RIGHT OUTSIDE THE MALL ENTRANCE
laugh.gif
Damn congrats man. Might as well....

All that happened today was everybody that paid for atc had their pairs kicked out of cart when eastbay/footlocker crashed so manual users were able to easily add to cart.
you know the salties wanna here some cancel stories though they cant be happy that NT'ers ate

i said the same thing when i checked out that all these bots do is flood the same door. all these sites need to do is a wave process and bam end of bots. 

a site crashing is a wave plus seems more people like FTL over eastbay no idea why but they do....

I carted on every single Eastbay related site (Champs/Footaction/Footlocker) and on each and everyone I lost my pair after they put me in the checkout queue.

That link to ShoePalace that was just posted saved my life.  Copped a size 12.  We'll see if they over sold or not. 

Anybody paying that much for resell on these is straight trippin off hype. This is why re-sellers exist. Like homeboy said, learn to take an L and move on. It might suck right now, but in the long run it'll help with days like this. Have some self-control and learn to move on, they're just shoes.

i need to go find some bred 1's now for my other pair i doubt anyone will trade besides im not in the mood of sending a shoe site unseen to someone for another shoe tbh

Back
Top Bottom