Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
The black and gold Carmelo PE 1's will be 500 in a few years at this rate..

Last edited:
Anybody paying that much for resell on these is straight trippin off hype. This is why re-sellers exist. Like homeboy said, learn to take an L and move on. It might suck right now, but in the long run it'll help with days like this. Have some self-control and learn to move on, they're just shoes.

if resellers didn't resale maybe everyone would eat

My preorder from SS for $241 shipped looks like a firesale considering how this morning went

Congrats to those who were successful online/raffles to those who weren't, I'm sure there'll be restocks here and there.
Considering royals and Breds range on the 400-800 range it's safe to assume these will eventually take up the same mantle

2015 year of the overpriced Jordan

Wasn't even expecting to get a pair today, but checked out at Eastbay so easily. Was XI bred lows this easy last week?

Anybody paying that much for resell on these is straight trippin off hype. This is why re-sellers exist. Like homeboy said, learn to take an L and move on. It might suck right now, but in the long run it'll help with days like this. Have some self-control and learn to move on, they're just shoes.
Unfortunately there are people that enable the resellers to exist by having no self control, and drop a ridiculous amount of $$$$ for sneakers, because "they need these in their life!" 
tired.gif

still have 40 minutes in checkout line on champs, praying it will let me through, expecting the worst 

too many people getting through on SP
prepare yourselves for cancellation emails :smh:

had a pair of 11.5 in my eastbay cart went through paypal it froze left it open. opened another window and checked out no problem.

KEEP TRYING!! GL
This exact thing happened to me. Same size and all! I just opened another window and finished checking out and it completed smoothly! Sometimes the site just hangs up...

Back
Top Bottom