Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
Some of y'all in here ... Lol
Wow 
laugh.gif

NDC will probably releasese these after those sh*t*erboards release. What I'm saying is Nike/JB probably realized how weak their 1st and 2nd quarter was and how their summer releases are looking so they are probably spreading these chi's out in hopes settlers buy up those Halloween sh*t*erboarders. It makes sense from a business standpoint and knowing how impatient hypebeast are they will settle for Halloween 1's since they were unable to get Chicago 1's.

not me fam,i didnt have em for sale.i just provided the link, saw homie earlier,and asked if he took care of everybody,but he said he sold out so i was unaware of who got an who didnt sorry bout that.
It's alright man at least others were able to get theirs, we appreicate people like you on NT for giving others a chance.

I was really salty last night and ended up buying a pair for $360 from a re-seller. After seeing the prices increase to $500-$800... I don't know if I feel as violated. lol. 

Detroit kicks cancelled my friend's preorder US9 that he made a few months ago at $230.

Then they updated their page and was selling the chi 1s at $499 today. Shady business they running there. Will never order from them again.

Last edited:
That video I'm weak and happy for dude at the same time.....:rofl: :rofl: @ the kid getting scared.....these [emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji][emoji]127824[/emoji]

I don't care if you have 75 pairs in your crib. :lol: That means absolutely nothing to me. I just find it ridiculous how you come on here justifying your "bad business" issues with people, looking to secure more money, when you can't stick to the price that a customer expected YOU to HONOR.

Even if I am remiss on your business dealings, which is really none of my business actually, and I admit to that, but commented only because of the public comments you made that drew my attention...you CLEARLY don't believe in ethical business tactics. Regardless of what it is that you side hustle, you evidently do NOT care about honoring customers with an agreed price. Get your money, I don't really care about that, just find hilarity in your justifications.
AGREE completely , MemphisFinest is a Clown, has been for years since the royals release

You guys buying from resellers i hope you buying real shoes

Desperation makes people do funny things

Repped. Too much of a hassle to worry about. I can't imagine paying 4x over retail and them being fakes. Thats worse than rocking Jordan 1 KO's. I bought from a reseller once and I'm still wondering if they are fakes. If I can't get my kicks from Footlocker or NDC I'm passing.

shoegawds finally refunded me and still wont respond to my emails. wont be ordering from them again, ever.

Last edited:
NDC will probably releasese these after those sh*t*erboards release. What I'm saying is Nike/JB probably realized how weak their 1st and 2nd quarter was and how their summer releases are looking so they are probably spreading these chi's out in hopes settlers buy up those Halloween sh*t*erboarders. It makes sense from a business standpoint and knowing how impatient hypebeast are they will settle for Halloween 1's since they were unable to get Chicago 1's.
Guess not everyone is a fan of orange? I'm a Flyers fan so personally I need at least 2 pairs of these.

saturday was truly a devastating sadderday. i found some guy locally with a size 11 but $450!? sad i wont own these 
frown.gif

In lieu of 600 pages (default view), I'm just going to post up a handful of DSLR pictures that I took of my pair.

I was kind of irked in the store when I saw the ankle collar on the right shoe, how it had a tumbled look to it. But after feeling how soft the leather was, I boxed them up and took them home.

Will most likely UNDS them at my buddy's kid's 1st BDay party this weekend.

Last edited:
It's been a pretty WEAK year for JB. Why have there been more restocks this year of older Jordan retro? Name two Jordan's releasing from now until September that will have people camp and paying $500 resell? None! Next big release will be Jordan 14 Laney low in Oct. and then Jordan 8 Aqua in Nov. that is a huge 4 month gap period for JB. Lots of restocks will happen this summer/fall. Watch!
There are restocks this year of older Jordan retros because they are from returns, they didn't make new pairs and re release them. They just had inventory laying around waiting to drop them at the end of their fiscal year to boost their numbers. They are known for doing this.

In lieu of 600 pages (default view), I'm just going to post up a handful of DSLR pictures that I took of my pair.

I was kind of irked in the store when I saw the ankle collar on the right shoe, how it had a tumbled look to it. But after feeling how soft the leather was, I boxed them up and took them home.

Will most likely UNDS them at my buddy's kid's 1st BDay party this weekend.

View media item 1560291

View media item 1560292

View media item 1560293

View media item 1560294

View media item 1560295
Nice pics and grats! Can't wait for my pair.

23penny is a legit reseller straight up yall go to him for anything. The only dude I trust and besides I see him post up and wait until the release day crowd leaves completely then him and the crew makes the rounds walking out the stores with hella pairs in hand it doesn't get any more legit than that.

Back
Top Bottom