Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
What do b grades mean in jordan shoes? How can i tell its not b grade?
They are Jordans that have defects. They should be stamped B grade. Shoes I can recall that had B grades were the Banned 1 & Black Toe 1 and both were released at Nike Factory Outlets

Chi 1s dropped in May...SBB in June..now they're droppin 1.5s in a week....are we really supposed to believe that Chi 1s gonna drop again in August on NDC? And lets say they do drop...YOU'RE gonna score EM on NDC? Fantassssssssssyyyyyyyy!

Chi 1s dropped in May...SBB in June..now they're droppin 1.5s in a week....are we really supposed to believe that Chi 1s gonna drop again in August on NDC? And lets say they do drop...YOU'RE gonna score EM on NDC? Fantassssssssssyyyyyyyy!
Passed on the SBB"s, not interested in the 1.5's and will have hope I cop on NDC come Aug. I'm speaking it into existence. #WontHeDoIt

Hey we all need our fantasies to make it through the day. lol. You forgot Nike's dropping the 'rare airs' in 3 colorways as well between now and October's UNC drop. SMH. In theory Nike could drop a sneaker a day... doesn't mean it's the smartest move on their part.

one can dream lol

Let's say they do drop though and way more pairs hit the resell market dudes trying to get there's off for the most they can get and don't want to wait until the market dries up gonna let them go which may result in a price drops, but yea I hope this fantasy comes to life come next month 
roll.gif

As we near Aug 30th and afterwards, this thread will be entertaining us again.

And all based off a placeholder date on the snkrs app :lol:

Back
Top Bottom