Nike Air Jordan 1 "Chicago" - May 30, 2015. (LEGIT CHECK IN 1st POST)

How many pairs will you be copping?

• "1" is all I need.

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • 2. One to rock, One to stock.

Votes: 8 47.1%
  • 3+. I need to hoard for no valid reason.

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • 0. No OG Box? PASS.

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters
If nike does a restock, it will probably be random like every other release. Good luck bro, time is money, just spend it now and avoid the headache later.
Thanks, but it's the holiday restock season (November) for Nike to clear their warehouses and I have the notifications on my phone if they do a restock. With the over-saturation of fakes out there and the anxiety I would have just thinking about someone trying to sell me fakes. Even though, I have the money to buy the re-sell value price, it would just be an L for me to pay anything over $180 for these. It would go against my moral principles and I wouldn't be able to appreciate the shoes as much if I paid double price for a shoe some dirty jansport back-pack wearing re-seller who probably lives in his parents moldy basement sold me that he obtained for $160. I just am not willing to be that desperate.

Last edited:
About to unsubscribe from this thread. Guys posting pics of two pairs of Chi's and complaining when there are people like myself who haven't been able to secure one pair. And don't PM me no resell inquiry's either because I wouldn't pay more than $180 for these especially since NDC just released them for $160.

I have the worst luck, can't believe I only have 2 pairs of these
mean.gif
Like seriously, GO AWAY !!!

If nike does a restock, it will probably be random like every other release. Good luck bro, time is money, just spend it now and avoid the headache later.
Thanks, but it's the holiday restock season (November) for Nike to clear their warehouses and I have the notifications on my phone if they do a restock. With the over-saturation of fakes out there and the anxiety I would have just thinking about someone trying to sell me fakes. Even though, I have the money to buy the re-sell value price, it would just be an L for me to pay anything over $180 for these. It would go against my moral principles and I wouldn't be able to appreciate the shoes as much if I paid double price for a shoe some dirty jansport back-pack wearing re-seller who probably lives in his parents moldy basement sold me that he obtained for $160. I just am not willing to be that desperate.

View media item 1626282View media item 1733752
what reseller popped ya girl man :lol:

This is coming from the fool who purposely buys the wrong size shoe, then expects NDC to compensate him with a coupon to apologize for his "INCONVENIENCE " FOH.

This is coming from the fool who purposely buys the wrong size shoe, then expects NDC to compensate him with a coupon to apologize for his "INCONVENIENCE " FOH.
Someone please lace me with these details :lol:

need back story on that one.....

Praying to god these size 11's I ordered will fit. I keep hearing mixed reviews on the fitting. I don't see anymore 11.5 or 12's for retail price. If not Nike will owe me some sort of discount. This is why I absolutely HATE online shopping.

Yes, for my inconvenience if they don't have the correct size I need if the 11's are not TTS. And I usually wear an 11, but sometimes shoes Nike or Jordan brand make are not TTS like the Jordan 11 "Breds" fit small. I will get some sort of discount if I'm not satisfied just because I'm not receving them until the 7th or 8th and by then all the 11.5 or 12's will be sold out for retail price, just watch.

This was my exact issue with the size 11, but I will get a discount if they don't fit for my INCONVENIENCE! Nike has enslaved people so much that they don't even think anymore. I had to wait 20 min. just to cart the product, couldn't go to a store and try them on beforehand because all the stores near me were limited and already did raffle tickets. I already told you all I'm too good to be running around signing up for rigged raffles, and lastly I had to wait 5 days after the release date to receive the item and if it doesn't fit? I WILL BE RECEIVING A DISCOUNT for my troubles! You all can be slaves to Nike all you want, but I always make sure to be compensated in some way if I spend my money and am not satisfied or INCONVENIENCED!
If anyone is too lazy to go through it, here it is.

Congrats to all who were able to cop from the restock. I have given up sadly. Maybe when they re-release them in 2050 Ill roll my wheelchair down to the futuristic Niketown and have a robot fetch me a pair.

i understand laughing at dude crying about some sneakers, but he has a point about the process of copping today....the stores dont let u try on limited shoes, so u gamble and hope the ordered pair fits.

Lol @ this last page. I too wanted  2 pair. I'm fortunate that I paid retail for the one pair I do have and I am thankful.

i understand laughing at dude crying about some sneakers, but he has a point about the process of copping today....the stores dont let u try on limited shoes, so u gamble and hope the ordered pair fits.
Repped for using critical thinking skills.

Last edited:
There's no coupon for stupidity
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No he does not. I could see if he got a pair of glasses that had the wrong prescription but these shoes are a luxury that he inconvenienced himself to buy... I can see if Nike sent him the wrong size but if they sent him what he selected then he is not entitled to anything besides a refund if he is not satisfied but no further compensation just to bring down the swelling in his vag.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom