Nike Air Jordan 1 "Oestrich"

I havebt seen these up yet but for those who dont know! The classic Nike Air Jordan 1 comes in a new premium version, featuring an all black upper made ofnylon and oestrich leather. The nylon is very thick and almost looks like ballistic nylon and is well complemented with the oestrich leather, while keeping anoverall subtle appearance. The sneaker will be officially released on July 7th.

nike-air-jordan-1-oestrich-4-540x404.jpg
nike-air-jordan-1-oestrich-1.jpg
I love the high cut and use of nylon for a nice flexible fit! Gucci starksand its a cop!

To me this is just a modified version of the 2001 jp realease AJ1 in solid blackminus the wrinkled leather.. Simple blk/blk but the materials give it lifeunlike any other BlackCat.. Must see these in person!

i think i would like them better without the ostrich. All these pokadot, woven and now ostrich 1's... JB is trying to hard. just give me the classic kicksi love, i don't care if they are og colorways or new colorways, just normal looking. for example, the celtic colored 1's are dope, but for me, theflooding of ridulous 1's around them lessens my interest in this whole round of 1's. i'll definitely be passing on these and probably all of the1's released this time around.

These are actually not that bad, i need a new all black sneaker, if i can get them for cheap, i just might get them

Back
Top Bottom