Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I don't want to get penalized for not picking up.
Yeah ... can't see that happening. hit for CM 3s and didn't pick up. The footstore app system is setup for rewarding those who spend with its head starts so banning people and giving them a reason not to spend with your store seems like not an option. 

Wish those Footsite apps would recognize the amount of money I spent on Eastbay seeing as they're under the same umbrella. Spent enough there to cover VIP status at each of the stores 3 times over lol. 

I don't want to get penalized for not picking up.

Yeah ... can't see that happening. hit for CM 3s and didn't pick up. The footstore app system is setup for rewarding those who spend with its head starts so banning people and giving them a reason not to spend with your store seems like not an option. 
Several people have mentioned that not picking up does hurt your chances on future raffles. Whether they man you or lower your chances from winning future raffles doesn't even have to be displayed to the user. They could let you enter raffles and simply have you set to never win on the back end, the person would never know.

If you happen to win, just decline the reservation. They can't penalize you for changing your mind right? If you confirmed the reservation and don't pick it up, that's a potential lost sale for them as someone might have tried to reserve it but were unsuccessful.
This, especially when there's no means to cancel if you make a mistake. Not that they necessarily have all the info but ftl cs claims there's absolutely zero penalty if you decline the res.

Lets keep it 100. People spending money on unnecessary stuff. You buy anything in ftl cheaper someplace else except their limited releases. I'd never shop there otherwise...

Lets keep it 100. People spending money on unnecessary stuff. You buy anything in ftl cheaper someplace else except their limited releases. I'd never shop there otherwise...
This.

The last time I bought something from FTL was last year, the smaller guys have better prices than them and FTL take so long to discount things. It's been 3 months since the Yin Yang 1s dropped and it's still not discounted in my area, I had to go to Shoepalace instead.

If you happen to win, just decline the reservation. They can't penalize you for changing your mind right? If you confirmed the reservation and don't pick it up, that's a potential lost sale for them as someone might have tried to reserve it but were unsuccessful.

Thanks. That's my only option bcuz at this point it won't let me cancel my countdown clock.

you support that site huh?
Well, I'm 1 for 2. I'll see if I receive my Pinnacle 6s I ordered on the 17th. I'm staying patient.
Patience is a virtue brother.

MJ%2045.webp
MJ%2045.webp
MJ%2045.webp
g2oyeef9cpqnovyontv0.jpg

Wish those Footsite apps would recognize the amount of money I spent on Eastbay seeing as they're under the same umbrella. Spent enough there to cover VIP status at each of the stores 3 times over lol. 
where's the profit in that ...
roll.gif

with the rollout of the app in NYC with the 750 release i found myself $24 'short' of platnium VIP status ... on Footlocker (but of course had spent that several times over on EB and FA). Needless to say i felt no kinda way about buying/returning socks to get the status for the release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom