Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I told y'all a couple days ago that I heard thru the grapevine numbers will be somewhat plentiful but some of you choose to think they're gonna be super limited just because of the launch locators lol

But what do I know

That's bull , I guess they reserving pairs for people who buy 1 pack of Nike socks in one year .. yet they don't reward those who spend real bread smh ...

I used to get the crap nobody wanted reserved too. I did a survey a few weeks ago and added a comment about the crap rsvp'd for me and how it didn't fit with what I chose for my likes........ maybe it worked and they listened.

i have a code i've been trying to use for the longest, but i can't cause i always have to go through snkrs 
mean.gif

I used to get the crap nobody wanted reserved too. I did a survey a few weeks ago and added a comment about the crap rsvp'd for me and how it didn't fit with what I chose for my likes........ maybe it worked and they listened.

where did you take the survey? lol

wait..how does that even work? Nobody touches the chairs and they arrive a few hours before the store opens and still claim their spot on line? How do people go along with that?
Its simple. Pick up the chair and throw that mf  towards the parking lot with much force and disgust. Ghost chairs get my blood boiling like how some people react to road rage. It is selfish, it is inconsiderate, it takes up space and creates confusion. NEVER back down to a chair or its owner fellas, NEVER!

wait..how does that even work? Nobody touches the chairs and they arrive a few hours before the store opens and still claim their spot on line? How do people go along with that?
Its simple. Pick up the chair and throw that mf  towards the parking lot with much force and disgust. Ghost chairs get my blood boiling like how some people react to road rage. It is selfish, it is inconsiderate, it takes up space and creates confusion. NEVER back down to a chair or its owner fellas, NEVER!
Put something that smells real bad on the chair and let them sit on it.

Not even sweating on these. Prices are reasonable on the early pairs. All about patience, or wait for a Yeezy drop for hype to hit a standstill.

What are prices now? They will obviously go down with a wider release but yea I'm straight in paying resell

So no 2013 or 16 for me [emoji]128517[/emoji][emoji]128517[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom