Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

How was the bred release there for you? I was there from 8:30 the night before and I got my pair fine, seemed like there were a ton of pairs to go around, even with the ghost chairs. I'm probably going to go there tonight around the same time.
I'm not about that camping out life, having to wait 12+ hours for sneakers is a waste of time for me. but I got there a little before 7:30am and I could have copped the last size 15 or something, but I decided against that because no one would want to trade my 10.5 for that big a size. I would have guessed they had maybe 300 pairs of breds to go around, but they were completely sold out of anything smaller than an 11 like 40-50 people in front of me, and I think that there are going to be less black toes, so we'll see.

I'm not about that camping out life, having to wait 12+ hours for sneakers is a waste of time for me. but I got there a little before 7:30am and I could have copped the last size 15 or something, but I decided against that because no one would want to trade my 10.5 for that big a size. I would have guessed they had maybe 300 pairs of breds to go around, but they were completely sold out of anything smaller than an 11 like 40-50 people in front of me, and I think that there are going to be less black toes, so we'll see.
Totally understand not wanting to camp, there's rats running around all night at Nike GT, I was sitting right in front of their nest. Campings worth it for me though as a college student with nothing to do on a Friday night. I'm a sz 14, so I could probably go later, but these seem really limited

Woke up to a reservation this morning
for air max 2017s
mean.gif

I'll keep an eye out for you. If I get it, I'll give to you for cost price. 7.5 is often released here. 

The same for you as well, but getting 2 pairs of 7.5 might be difficult. let's hope Karma is on my side.

Thank you soo much for the assist. I really do appreciate it. I'll hit you up if I win one of the raffles for the size 8 and keep you updated.

thinking about 'plan c' for these ... and those who have been to SneakerCon before do the vendors pricepoint run close to Flight Club or are they higher?

Basically, have a ticket for SneakerCon and instead of swinging by FlightClub to buy a pair before they open ... wondering if just picking up at the Con would be a better resell option.  

Back
Top Bottom