Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

There's a pattern going on with the 1/31. Keep an eye out for 11/5. 8 o :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

There's a pattern going on with the 1/31. Keep an eye out for 11/5. 8 o
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
6 days before my bday? Awesome 
happy.gif

There's a pattern going on with the 1/31. Keep an eye out for 11/5. 8 o :nerd: :nerd: :nerd: :nerd:

Pattern might not be flowing anymore.
The XXXI will be releasing the black & white color way this weekend with the OG 1's in the similar color way releasing in Feb. 2017. Pretty sure it'll be on V-Day weekend.

Last edited:
Black/whites in February? All these remastered 1's coming out, JB bout to throw these ******* in the vault soon

Black/whites in February? All these remastered 1's coming out, JB bout to throw these ******* in the vault soon
could be.. throwing everything at us now to put them on the bench 2017 and start again around 2020 with new hype.

After I get black toes n royals throw em in the vault n throw away the key 4 all I care lol Imma rock em for atleast 20 years no lie

After I get black toes n royals throw em in the vault n throw away the key 4 all I care lol Imma rock em for atleast 20 years no lie
Black Toes, Black/Red, Chicagos, Royals and maybe Shadows are all I need in my collection.

Can't wait for these. It'll be my first time having them since the BMP rendition. I'm all in.

Last edited:
Is there a release date for this now? Its 1 and a half month before November.

This should have a confirmed release date by now, or else this might be release next year.

if ever they'll drop next year, it's fine with me, more expenses for other things lol

If these release next year then good [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

Back to buying Breds :D :tongue: :pimp:

Last edited:
So everyone concluding its going to release next year now? Keep in mind the Shattered Backboard 2.0 1's didn't reveal til last week and they have a release date of October 1st now.

Back
Top Bottom