Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Vibrant colors look nice. Hopefully the materials are up to par on RD.. been gettin spoiled lately. :lol:

Had thought about not copping since I copped a pair for consignment back in like December but they had been worn in vnds status tho. But still I think I'm gonna try to cop these and beat the others or get em customized with the black tongue.

I need that actual release date and some NDC glamour shots. Hopefully these are a little more attainable than the Banneds.

I'm thinking these will be released on 11/5 with the 31s on the same day. It makes sense to me because previously the first week of November release was the 16s and I remember reading somewhere on this board that they were pushed back to December.

Then I noticed bhe black/red 1s dropped 9/3, first week of September, the alternate SBBs supposedly drop 10/1, first week of October, and then hopefully black toe 1s drop 11/5, first week of November. It may be the pattern but then the UKs mess it up bc they're supposedly releasing on 12/23 so who knows

I'm thinking these will be released on 11/5 with the 31s on the same day. It makes sense to me because previously the first week of November release was the 16s and I remember reading somewhere on this board that they were pushed back to December.

Then I noticed bhe black/red 1s dropped 9/3, first week of September, the alternate SBBs supposedly drop 10/1, first week of October, and then hopefully black toe 1s drop 11/5, first week of November. It may be the pattern but then the UKs mess it up bc they're supposedly releasing on 12/23 so who knows
My wallet isn't ready for this beating it's about to take. November/December is going to be rough on the pocket book.

These gonna be as hard to get a the Banned 1s?
Kind of want them as a consolation prize , since I could't get the Banned 1s.

Don't think they'll be as hard but won't be easy either
I am pretty sure these will be just as hard if not even harder.  Salty for those who didn't cop at retail and didn't want to pay resell will definitely look to get these, resell and cop banned 1s.  

Back
Top Bottom