Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Damm, it had a sz11 automatically picked and ready for me to buy on snkrs.
But I went to change to 10.5 and bam...sold out.

L.

Still got my foot locker reservation so I ain't tripping too much.

RIP smooth and easy release
mean.gif
laugh.gif

does anyone know if i could still get these in store at 6pm ? for no claims or are these like super limited

This has got to be the easiest AJ1 relese for me ever. Copped early from Nice Kicks LA, already reserved at FTL and FA thru the app, and copped off SNKRS. Is this real life? 3 pairs to stock and 1 to rock all in my size 10.5 
smokin.gif

What does that even mean?
Quality on these gonna be suspect I guarantee. It's too easy of a cop.

Cause these joints are easy to cop. Think of releases where the leather quality is A1 its hard to cop because they produce fewer numbers Sbbs for instance even Breds. Everyone cooking like this in these cause the quality isn't gonna be on the level of those 2.

Not the only one bro....at 701 it still read as coming soon...thrn boom loaded as sold out !?!?!? What the ....!!!!!
On my laptop the site said coming soon until like 10:02. On the SNKRS App it said sold out at 10:01 until about 10:03.  I was able to get them on the site at around 10:02 when the price randomly appeared and it said I was in line.  I tried the SNKRS App again right after I was in line on the site and it let me through as well but I didn't go through with it because I didn't want to double purchase.

It was a weird set up from 10 to 10:02am.

Back
Top Bottom