Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just copped on eBay for $230 because **** the stress of a foot site. Would rather pay $60+ above retail than sit here for 2 hours hoping I get lucky.
Where'd you see $230 at? I don't want to pay resale but I'd pay $230.... all I see is nearly $300 and I'm not doing that for a shoe that was $160

Anyone out there in chicago go get em before they gone.. cant believe no one was waiting. Sleeper shoe.. feeling blessed it wasnt hyped like breds.

Yeah I'm done with this. Nike has way more pairs than they sold but they wanted them to sell out. The page said coming soon for like 6 minutes and then switched to sold out. No Breds, No Shattered 2.0s, No Black Toes. Nike I'm done with your foolishness.

Are you done or are you finished? You're still gonna buy their other shoes so they still gonna get your money. Unless you are done done for real for real?

Last edited:
They go to those on the waiting list on the app, (I'm on it, but expecting the L)

I'm on the wait list too but i work until 6... hopefully it says i copped before my lunch so i can go on lunch.

this release is bringing the inner player hater out of me. congrats to those that copped [emoji]128579[/emoji]

Got my Confirmation email form Nike 
nthat.gif

My SBB Away still say pending to this day... lol and Black Toes now appear to have the same fate. Eternal pending purgatory... So glad I got thru on FootLocker.

Bro they're like $220-240 on eBay right now. Nowhere near $300+ resale like the black toes were.

I would like to know what you are looking at because I'm seeing starting prices for GS for that amount but when I click on size 8 I'm getting $300 plus.

Back
Top Bottom