Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Where are the pics for these? Maggie there to be no pics of these yet they supposedly drop on the 8th is suspect.

I'm not taking about swishsupply, marquee sole, etc. Early fake pics either

I'm gonna say these will come out in Nov. Some sheet from a random store ain't gonna mean much till Nike spits out the info.

let's wait for multiple sources to confirm if they're really gonna drop on the 8th

really leaning for that 11/5 drop tho 
nerd.gif

Please 11/5 [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

Please [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji]

The 8th of October would be in 2 weeks. Pretty sure it's safe to say that's not going to happen

Djfolk's confirming the 5th now. The launch sheet was from FTL Australia that I posted. DJ Folk is confirming that the pair listed on the sheet isn't a high. Thank god, but what could it be then

Last edited:
Djfolk's confirming the 5th now. The launch sheet was from FTL Australia that I posted. DJ Folk is confirming that the pair listed on the sheet isn't a high. Thank god, but what could it be then
You should never post release information again my man, you look bad especially how hard in the paint you went. Leave the release info to the respected reliable sources.

You should [COLOR=#red]never[/COLOR] post release information [COLOR=#red]again[/COLOR] my man, you look bad especially how hard in the paint you went. Leave the release info to the respected reliable sources.

Who that man thought he was? J23app :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom