Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Nike sometimes ships later that night on release day, sunday night or monday morning. They are usually johnny on when it comes to the ship. 

My Nike Saturday cops always ship Monday morning. BTs from Saturday shipped this morning as usual.

God damn Nike Canada messing with me. Shows size 12.5 and 14 for sale still, but won't let me add them to my cart. Support says they're sold out and the stock hasn't been updated on the site yet. 

My Nike Saturday cops always ship Monday morning. BTs from Saturday shipped this morning as usual.
It must depend what part of the country you live in.

I am North East, still waiting for my shipping confirmation. Order is in process.

God damn Nike Canada messing with me. Shows size 12.5 and 14 for sale still, but won't let me add them to my cart. Support says they're sold out and the stock hasn't been updated on the site yet. 
Don't listen to them. They've got a bunch of clowns working there and Nike Canada is pathetic as a whole. The last two releases have been cancelled including this one. The shoes never released but it shows stock on their page. Apparently they'll be released at a later date. 

you guys are really impatient with these shipping emails. Its the first business day after release and its not even 3pm EST. 
About as impatient as the merchant is to accept a payment. 

I say, "about," because the consumer waits longer to get the product. 

Thus, I have no issues with anyone that wants word/confirmation of the product/s they purchased, especially a few days after the release. 

If that seems ridiculous to you, so be it. 

Nice just got that shipping notification from ndc.. was getting little worried usually i get those early .. hit 2 black toes this release 2/3 .. snkrs and ftl reserve app .. struck out with a bot who would of thought lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom