Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I've read a bunch of people talking about the glitter on the '09 shadows but I hadn't heard of it on the '13 pairs. 

So would you say any of the paint is degrading from what you can see visually? But it's strange that whatever it is that's causing it, makes it glittery.
Yep ... the more I wipe the black doesn't seem as shiny.. And it's crazy how the glitter is only on the black part...

My pair came in from Nike. Quality is on point like others have said. One smaller issue though, there is like a tear drop shaped glue stain on the black panel of the toebox. I'm trying to decide if I should leave it be or mess with it and potentially cause more damageAny tips?

My pair came in from Nike. Quality is on point like others have said. One smaller issue though, there is like a tear drop shaped glue stain on the black panel of the toebox. I'm trying to decide if I should leave it be or mess with it and potentially cause more damage Any tips?
The most I would do is see if it comes off with your nail just gently picking at it, otherwise just leave it unless you're trying to take studio shots of it.

My pair came in from Nike. Quality is on point like others have said. One smaller issue though, there is like a tear drop shaped glue stain on the black panel of the toebox. I'm trying to decide if I should leave it be or mess with it and potentially cause more damage Any tips?

If it's on the leather it could pull leather off with it. Leave it alone

The most I would do is see if it comes off with your nail just gently picking at it, otherwise just leave it unless you're trying to take studio shots of it.
Yeah I'll probably just leave it. I'm afraid if I picked it off it might tear off some paint with it

Emailed UPS and they said my shipment is scheduled to resume transit today for delivery tomorrow by the end of the day. Hopefully its true. I'm getting increasingly anxious waiting for these to come in.

Feel legit blessed 2 have em..had every site open at 10 and SNKRS.. all sites froze like usual but snkrs showed sold out then coming soon then sold out..something told me 2 keep refreshing app..about 5 mins later I aw the SOLD OUT went to $160..clicked and BAM! GOT EM!!! Love the quality..now let me cop that NT hat 4 a perfect match! #bringemback

View media item 2225521

I had the same "glitter" stuff on my '13 Black Toes as well for some reason. Strange. I wiped them off though.

These pairs are lookin good 
nthat.gif
 just need to find me a pair now 
nerd.gif

Anyone else's Footaction order still haven't shipped yet? I am starting to get worried now ....

Back
Top Bottom