Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Red sole on the bottom

and that's a winner
We could do that too. I made it black because the black toes have red botoms
looks aight. If JB is lurking you just gave em a hell of an idea...if they ever drop we will know 4 sure lol
laugh.gif
 Right!

Last edited:
View media item 2226849Immediately to feet. And out for a night on the town.

Construction and qulity is so on par wit the $160 price point. This comes after copping 3 ultra boosts for $180. Really satisfied. Feels good to cop for retail on release day and wear, especially after missing the banned and sbb's.

rock came in, i like them but the quality is NOTHING like the red on the banneds, i would say its like the black on the banneds, im happy tho!

I would have to disagree. The red part on banneds is very similar if not the same as the red material on the black toes.. just not tumbled which i guess would make it softer? As always tumbled leather does not always equal quality leather. Overall.. i think black toes better quality.. overall not specific parts. Jus my 2 cents. Had 2 pairs of black toes and breds 2016. My boy had a pair size 8.5 of the black toe and the red material was pretty tumbled.. very soft.

I really like the leather on the laser og 1s.. but sbb takes it for top.. besides the pinnacle lineup..

Last edited:

Mine came in today, ups dude straight opened my screen door and placed them gently inside of door step (not sure if I like him feeling free to just open my door, even if it was just the screen  
sick.gif
)- but its the same dude that made sure my SBBR box wasn't left outside where painters were spraying down my courtyard.

I have the same exact thing with my right tongue being off and this thread loose. But as long as that doesn't create issues in wearing them, I don't really care. These are so dope, feels good to get them in after all the drama the last month.

I got a CL meet up tomorrow to pick up some Banned/Bred 1s '16 and definitely going to follow and throw in the white laces.
Did he just open your screen door and put them on your front porch?

If that's the case, what is the big deal? He was just making sure they were safe.

If you are talking about that thread on the insole, that is usually under the insole just pull up the insole and put the thread back where it was supposed to go. 

Last edited:
Wow terrible!
tired.gif

mad.gif
 , but for reals, your post made me lol. Straight up expected to see kdak/wb jokes immediately. But I hope it's going to be a simple process for you to get the right pair. 

I knew something was off when I saw a tiny *** orange box in there for my big *** feet. Dude didn't even give me the right size swap... Smh

Last edited:
my pair came today, and were rocked tonight to take the lady out for her birthday dinner. loving them

Back
Top Bottom