Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

@NonHeinous  sexy pics. them wax laces. 
nthat.gif

FTL restock was such BS. You would think after all these years they would come up with a better way to release shoes rather then just smashing the add to cart button repeatedly. Sucks that size 8.5 is still pricey in the resell market too.

FTL restock was such BS. You would think after all these years they would come up with a better way to release shoes rather then just smashing the add to cart button repeatedly. Sucks that size 8.5 is still pricey in the resell market too.

Foot locker, foot action, champs, etc... sites are so archaic. Can't win unless a bot.

At least the app reserve system is decent. Gives you a good chance.

I finally received my pair today and I'm extremely pleased with them. Like many have mentioned, the leather is super soft.

Was able to cook via twitter app browser lol. Smashed the atc button for about 10 minutes, clearing error pop-ups and whatnot, and to my surprise it added to cart! Haven't been able to cop from FTL since the 2011 BC3's.

I was done after 3 minutes..never again

Might be wrong, but I think FTL, Eastbay, FA, etc. use the errors to deter bots. Get the first rush out of the way, then open up the slots little by little.

The guy saying he just kept trying has me thinking that.

I would have kept trying too, but I had to start getting ready for work. Not that serious to me, but on a Saturday I'm going to try it out and see what happens.

Might be wrong, but I think FTL, Eastbay, FA, etc. use the errors to deter bots. Get the first rush out of the way, then open up the slots little by little.

I would have kept trying too, but I had to start getting ready for work. Not that serious to me, but on a Saturday I'm going to try it out and see what happens.
if only they knew it was me that was behind all that mouse clicking...

but it would make sense because the people who scored w/o bots "lucked" out by coming in 5-15 min late and able to add a pair.

they should have face recognition to enforce 1 pair per customer.

Last edited:

it was, until they evolved to click over and over

Soon enough bots/scripts/ATC services will be a thing of the past. Don't waste your money or your time on 'em

Isnt that basically what preorder sites use anyway? Ive only used em to cut out the middle man like kdak, zd and af king1. Bots made resellers flourish. Its the last way they win.

Isnt that basically what preorder sites use anyway? Ive only used em to cut out the middle man like kdak, zd and af king1. Bots made resellers flourish. Its the last way they win.
IMO, resellers who push tons of volume have a vast network of providers and connects that far surpass the benefit provided by bot/ATC services. 

While bots have made people flourish over the last couple of years or so, my point is that retailers (and legal authorities) are doing everything and anything to ensure bots will take L's moving forward. "What makes this challenging for law enforcement is that bots are not inherently bad.  Bots do helpful things like clean up Wikipedia sites and scan for airline flight options. For law enforcement, the liability in bots comes down to intent and to tracing responsibility back to the owner or original programmer."

An excerpt from an article on Fortune.com:   http://fortune.com/2016/04/27/ticket-bots/

"The good news is authorities may finally be putting a stop to this. On Wednesday, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced  that six ticket selling outfits, including TicketToad.com and Just In Time Tickets, will have to pay $2.7 million in settlements and call off the bot operations. His office also told Fortune  by phone that the public (aka individuals who use bots) can expect further enforcement action in the near future.

While this week’s news will primarily benefit consumers in New York, it may become a template for similar actions elsewhere. It also sheds further light on the sophisticated bot-buying schemes that have come to replace old-fashioned street scalpers."

Last edited:
 Did anyone's elses BT come in with tumbled leather from NDC? This is only on my the outer panel on my right shoe

mine feel and look like the 2013 BW's
Boom. this right here. And............this is a very good thing. Love the quality of the BW and love the quality of the BTs. In general, the BTs are better quality overall than Banned. With the banneds, you take away the tumble leather and you are left with.........**** frankly. 

Definitely wrong. Those bots can simulate hundreds of accounts and each account tries to add to cart every few seconds. The error those bots see is the exact same error that a desktop user sees. And those errors don't deter the bots at all because those things are still running even an hour after the launch just consistently attempting to ATC over and over again. I've seen screenshots on twitter of guys checking out with their bots almost an hour after a launch. Maybe their intentions are to deter the bots, but I don't believe it's very effective. 

IMO, resellers who push tons of volume have a vast network of providers and connects that far surpass the benefit provided by bot/ATC services. 

While bots have made people flourish over the last couple of years or so, my point is that retailers (and legal authorities) are doing everything and anything to ensure bots will take L's moving forward. "What makes this challenging for law enforcement is that bots are not inherently bad.  Bots do helpful things like clean up Wikipedia sites and scan for airline flight options. For law enforcement, the liability in bots comes down to intent and to tracing responsibility back to the owner or original programmer."

An excerpt from an article on Fortune.com:   http://fortune.com/2016/04/27/ticket-bots/

"The good news is authorities may finally be putting a stop to this. On Wednesday, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman announced  that six ticket selling outfits, including TicketToad.com and Just In Time Tickets, will have to pay $2.7 million in settlements and call off the bot operations. His office also told Fortune  by phone that the public (aka individuals who use bots) can expect further enforcement action in the near future.

While this week’s news will primarily benefit consumers in New York, it may become a template for similar actions elsewhere. It also sheds further light on the sophisticated bot-buying schemes that have come to replace old-fashioned street scalpers."
That would be awesome.

I agree, a lot of those pre-order sites have backdoor connections that allows them to sell like that. I know a guy who had an agreement with a smaller chain to buy a certain amount of pairs for a markup and then he would sell them for his resell price. Those smaller chains don't care, they move their product and get something on the side.

Soon enough bots/scripts/ATC services will be a thing of the past. Don't waste your money or your time on 'em
Yep, completely agree, however, I think they'll just move to a new tactic after that. Maybe having tons of dummy emails to win these NDC raffles.

Definitely wrong. Those bots can simulate hundreds of accounts and each account tries to add to cart every few seconds. The error those bots see is the exact same error that a desktop user sees. And those errors don't deter the bots at all because those things are still running even an hour after the launch just consistently attempting to ATC over and over again. I've seen screenshots on twitter of guys checking out with their bots almost an hour after a launch. Maybe their intentions are to deter the bots, but I don't believe it's very effective. 
Yeah, I don't think it works well. Just saying that's why I think it happens. I don't use FTL & Co. much so I'm just realizing it's always an "error" on good releases.

My BT"s are breaking in very nicely. Actually a bit roomy in the toe though. Forming well to my foot overall.

Nothing but satisfied with the quality and with the comfort.

My BT"s are breaking in very nicely. Actually a bit roomy in the toe though. Forming well to my foot overall.
Nothing but satisfied with the quality and with the comfort.
They actually are pretty roomy in the toe box area, like i feel i can go a half size down which i never wouldve expected. Maybe i'll throw in a sneaker shield to see if space gets filled

Back
Top Bottom