Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Was just playing around with the FTL and FTA apps on my phone and lo and behold I saw that the App Reservation Procedure with the headstart is now live in Southern California. 

Not sure when this went into effect in Los Angeles but it's on and crackin
Just verified this is live for San Diego too. Looks like the Black Toes will be the first shoe I try to cop with the new system. Hopefully I'm successful.

Last edited:
After what feels like the entire year waiting and resisting the urge to get a pair, any pair,  just because, every weekend....(and still ending up getting a few.... OTL )

convincing myself I don't need those ____ staying positive after failing hard on the Breds/Banneds and constantly reading the threads to remind myself these black toes are the 1 pair for this year I really want.

I'm feeling a nervous even though the dude at local HoH has been saying there's going to be plenty of these. I might have used up my "one time" on the shattereds....and now the Reservation app.....not sure if that would help someone like me that doesn't have the time to drive all around OC/LA to get tickets or definitely not line up/camp out. But hopefully it will happen!

A lot of people have these high on their priority list, anyone who really wants these (multiples especially) gonna need to put in footwork on raffles, stay glued on sites, etc. I predict that even if GR numbers come through these will be a relatively tough cop 

^^^ this, I've been very picky in what I've bought this year. Want these more than TB 3's and Jams.

Last edited:

You really think they would come out with the black toe (the one releasing in November with the white tongue) and the Old Love / New Love pack? Maybe someone wasn't paying attention to details and just meant the black toe minus the black tongue (because to some people it's the same) and then the wu tang 1's as well.
They should have bro, they're doing the whole PE thing with the 11s and before that the 10s; why not just do the PE version of this shoe?

The Old Love New Love pack was garbage. Mid 1s are garbage, and MJ's "new love" is no more... we are still getting Motorsport 4s though hmm

might still be around if they had better riders in the first place........ some could've moved up to the MotoGP classes

The Old Love New Love pack was garbage. Mid 1s are garbage, and MJ's "new love" is no more... we are still getting Motorsport 4s though hmm
Don't hold back ... tell us what you really think of hte old love pack. 
roll.gif

a little 'old' love ('85 PE sample) and 'new' love ('16 remastered) for you guys.... 

1984 and not really a plug someone just found them and gave them to the person that made the video.

Was a complete and total (bad) joke, I know it wasn't a plug. Probably an employee or a ball boy or an equipment manager.

I agree, I can't wait for the black tongue version.

Besides these, with the maroon VI and the 2nd Bordeaux retro, have there been any other good color ways from Jordan's playing days that haven't been retroed? At this point even his PEs have basically all come out. Black tongue black toes might be it.

Besides these, with the maroon VI and the 2nd Bordeaux retro, have there been any other good color ways from Jordan's playing days that haven't been retroed?
Dec 23 2016 Storm Blue 1's retroing for the first time; they are an OG colorway from Jordan's playing days, seriously underrated, will probably be slept on, and for me are must have, multiple pears

photo courtesy of @scottrenus  who is blessed enough to have an OG pear (rare! hardly ever spotted in the wild!) 

Last edited:
Dec 23 2016 Storm Blue 1's retroing for the first time; they are an OG colorway from Jordan's playing days, seriously underrated, will probably be slept on, and for me are must have, multiple pears

View media item 2194949

photo courtesy of @scottrenus
 who is blessed enough to have an OG pear (rare! hardly ever spotted in the wild!) 

Those are on my calender already. Shadows are 1 Kentuckys are 2 all time for me. Reminds of one CW I haven't seen though; good ol Neutral Grey. Very much need those.

Back
Top Bottom