Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

you've seen a pair on hand?
You don't have to see a pair in hand to know the quality is better than the 2013 1s. You can use previous 2016 1 releases to compare. Most have been consistent. Also the some of the 2013s had defects or were listed as B grades.

Last edited:

You don't have to see a pair in hand to know the quality is better than the 2013 1s. You can use previous 2016 1 releases to compare. Most have been consistent. Also the some of the 2013s had defects or were listed as B grades.
that i agree with.  thought someone had an early pair.

Got my Pre Order in. Don't think these are gonna be any easier to get than the Banneds or Reverse SBBs. Had to pull the trigger

Got my Pre Order in. Don't think these are gonna be any easier to get than the Banneds or Reverse SBBs. Had to pull the trigger
Yup, will be hard to get for sure. For now, money is tight and can't do anything but retail for them. Will try my luck then.

But I got the SSB away for trade bait, but I hope it doesn't come to that, it's a nice shoe. If I have to trade them to get these, then easy answer. OG all day.

did the same, 220 shipped. I've heard through a few people that their stores aren't getting them and they got both Bred and SBB away.

Sobesoles.com

eek.gif
WOW.. anyone have inside scoop as to why

Wonder if the $220 preorders are legit

Same, almost checked out on two pairs but I'm not trying to get caught up and jump through hoops to get a refund

Could be legit but idk. Only one member received shoes from him so yea

Same, almost checked out on two pairs but I'm not trying to get caught up and jump through hoops to get a refund

More than 1 already have

anything happening in the Jordan 1 thread other than the Kentuckys possibly dropping? I got booted from the thread and heard rumors of the black and white possibly dropping in Feb.

Are you talking about sobesoles? I got the black white Jordan 1 from them a while back and they are definitely legit. They probably just had a problem with the domain, I ain't sweating it I also pre-ordered

Back
Top Bottom