Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

While I agree with some of your above comments and the fact that the link sharing and requesting should only be done via PM, one thing you mentioned is inaccurate. Another NT member did not put me up on Westbay. I found out about Westbay through Craigslist/eBay and knew they were legit months ago (during the beginning of the year), long before I copped the rsbb's.

In fact, I discreetly mentioned the site on the Banned 1 thread the day DJ Khaled promoted the 1s and 31s at the MTV Awards, told a few people that several sizes were still available at $285 shipped and within minutes Westbay sold out of their remaining pairs and my post containing the link was deleted from the thread.

At the end of the day, people will eventually learn of the website and if anything it only benefits Westbay and the growth of their clientele. The good thing about Westbay is that they drop sizes on their site randomly a lot of the time and this will counteract those who decide they want to hoard the site for the purpose of reselling. 

I do remember reading the exchange between you two guys, it was subtle so I know no one caught on but I did. I remember the "Are they legit?" While the other answering "yes". That I apologize for. None the less, I stand by my opinions. If you can't help someone out keep it pushing, don't go bragging about it & not helping others.

Last edited:
sent you the link, don't worry most of the kids here are selfish pricks

and anyone else that wants the link to this site, (which i think isn't legit but everyone thinks it is) PM me i'm more than happy to send you the link.

1000% legit. Got my pair as well as others

If someone can PM me this "west bay" link it would be greatly appreciated. I've been here a long time and not a reseller. Hope this doesn't get lost in the shuffle and someone helps out. If not I understand why, thanks in advance.

Ps. I will not share the info given

Quote:
If someone can PM me this "west bay" link it would be greatly appreciated. I've been here a long time and not a reseller. Hope this doesn't get lost in the shuffle and someone helps out. If not I understand why, thanks in advance.

Ps. I will not share the info given
What he said.

Exactly

Didn't think people would be hyped to pay 75+ over retail :smh:

didn't you preorder Breds at 300 a pop or am I wrong?

sent you the link, don't worry most of the kids here are selfish pricks

and anyone else that wants the link to this site, (which i think isn't legit but everyone thinks it is) PM me i'm more than happy to send you the link.

why would you push the site info if you don't think it's legit?

IIRC, he stated that he is pushing the site so that a 1,000,000 (forgot if it was hundred thousand or a million) people pre-order on the site so that he can get his legit pairs easily or something to that effect

oh yea that's right, something like authorized outlets........ that post was deleted I think.

**** N.Y. …

snoop-crushed-buildings-o.gif

Has anyone in LA/Chicago checked to see if there's a pop up event..... betting if the Footlocker is releasing today in NYC then Trophy Room might be doing the same on the low....

And watch the Chicago hypebeasts start flooding them streets with lines LOL

Im fully expecting a surprise LA announcement next

So a 2-week out drop ... does this mean there are pairs to be had? ....or we should expect the coasts to eat and the reast to not get these?

So is this how release dates going to the abolished? By releasing the product early, via surprise announcement? What are ya opinions

Ofc those who had the info early got to eat

i think the westbay link SHOULD NOT Be givin out to anyone with a join date of 2014 +, and post count under 100+ its just not fair to us OG's and this is my second account, my first on from 2009 had a problem and i had to make this one.

[emoji]129300[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom